• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*pics* 3 weeks on cycle

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so Ive been taking 900mg of test e - 600mg of deca a week. Finished my last pin of the 3rd week yestarday. Im up 10 pounds and look a little leaner. But the pictures are diseving. I actually think i look bigger in the first picture but the scale doesnt lie. 194 Nov 7. And 204 today. Ive also been on anadrol 3 days at 100mg. As well as taking arimidex eod at .5. These are long ester compounds so I dout theyve kicked fully but check it out, im open for criticism.

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/RICHARDMILLS827/library/?view=recent&page=1

Alright so Ive been taking 900mg of test e - 600mg of deca a week. Finished my last pin of the 3rd week yestarday. Im up 10 pounds and look a little leaner. But the pictures are diseving. I actually think i look bigger in the first picture but the scale doesnt lie. 194 Nov 7. And 204 today. Ive also been on anadrol 3 days at 100mg. As well as taking arimidex eod at .5. These are long ester compounds so I dout theyve kicked fully but check it out, im open for criticism.

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/RICHARDMILLS827/library/?view=recent&page=1

I agree.

IMG_2344_zps78ee2405.jpg

Nov 7th... "Day of the Farts"

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

No your BF is not using gear, you can rest easy now hun. If your still looking to find something against him check to see if he's been looking up backpages or something.

Bwahahahahahaha

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Farva is so funny...... Just started cheese dick. Got to start somewhere. And ya Im going to try to keep the beard going all 20 weeks.

That's a heavy cycle for someone of your size/experience level.

So Ive been told. Im going to ride it out and see what happens. Ive done smaller cycles in the past. 500mg test 400 deca. 8 weeks. As well as test e 500mg for 6 or 8 weeks alone. Never got me anywhere. My diet is a lot better now. My training is a lot better now. And my doses are a lot better now. Im trying to figure out what works. Those last two cycles... Childs play

So Ive been told. Im going to ride it out and see what happens. Ive done smaller cycles in the past. 500mg test 400 deca. 8 weeks. As well as test e 500mg for 6 or 8 weeks alone. Never got me anywhere. My diet is a lot better now. My training is a lot better now. And my doses are a lot better now. Im trying to figure out what works. Those last two cycles... Childs play

Your first problem with your previous cycles were that they were too short. You need to give the compounds time to have an impact on your body. You had the dosages correct on your previous runs but you should have planned a 14(min) - 18 week cycles instead. How long are you running your current cycle? I'd cut your dosages back and run them longer. More gear doesn't mean more gains.

You already stated that your diet is better so I'm not even going to get into the importance of that. If you aren't making gains then either your gear is bunk or you're not eating enough. 500mg of test and 400mg of deca is plenty of gear to experience gains on.

Ya definitely too short. This one i was thinking of running 18-20 weeks. Its tough to say what to do at this point because im only 3 weeks in. Ive only seen small strength and weight gain. More than anything, Ive noticed libido, energy, and pump gain. Why do you suggest I knock the doses down?

IML Gear Cream!
Ya definitely too short. This one i was thinking of running 18-20 weeks. Its tough to say what to do at this point because im only 3 weeks in. Ive only seen small strength and weight gain. More than anything, Ive noticed libido, energy, and pump gain. Why do you suggest I knock the doses down?

Because at 204lbs you do NOT need 1.5g of oil each week and 100mg of drol everyday. You are wasting your money and placing an unnecessary amount of stress on your body for NO additional benefits. Your current cycle is heavier than my current cycle and I'm 235lbs with 20 years experience with AAS. More gear doesn't make you bigger, more FOOD does.

Seriously not trying to be a dick, but your diet is way off man. You should not be messing with gear until your diet is on point. Your getting bloat.

I actually eat relatively well. Meal prep, the whole nine. Cheat a little but not crazy. I just have shitty genetics. Never been lean in my life. Really a struggle for me to gain size and strength which is a big reason for me choosing juice. But thanks for the input Progress.

And for the record I dont mind a little bloat. Im trying to put on some size. Water weight isnt going to hurt anything. When the summer rolls around maybe ill run some tren and anavar and try to cut up. The goal right now is to gain size and strength. Im not concerned about being ripped.

I would have to agree with these guys. For someone of your build and cycle experience that is a monster of a cycle. I would run 600 test and 400 deca and even that is pretty high for where you stand right now imo. Run a lower dose cycle for a longer period of time and you will be happy assuming everything else is in check. Just think if your almost at a gram of test now where will you be at 3 cycles from now. Im not trying to be a downer, just trying to offer some friendly advise. Good luck bro

Seriously not trying to be a dick, but your diet is way off man. You should not be messing with gear until your diet is on point. Your getting bloat.
What he said.
You said you wanted criticism.
Here it is: you look like you have never set foot in a gym....
You are putting the cart before the horse.
Learn to train, build some size then think about aas.
Good luck.

Alright, youre just being a dick dude. I cant listen to it. I was 150 pounds when I joined the army in 2006. Ive put on 50 pounds in 8 years through diet and training. Dont even look like ive stepped foot in the gym? I can bench over 300 pounds. You must be high buddy. But thanks for the put downs. Im 3 weeks into a 20 week cycle. Obviously the gains are not outstanding as of yet, but im working hard. And im making gains. Always one or two cock suckers trying to put people down. Got to love it.

You asked for criticism.
Do you want me to lie to you?
Are you mad?
GOOD!
Take that aggression into the gym and lift!
THINK about what these guys are telling you.
Good luck.

I would also delete that link.
It has your full name on it.

He's just being direct and trying to give you a wake up . Something is off if you've been training for 8 years with anything close to a BBing diet . For 3rd cycle to be taking all that gear at the level you are at is abuse IMO . The optimum dosing for nandrolone is 2mg/lb of BW . That puts you at around 400mg/wk . Test at about 600 . This is a classic case of what we talk about with guys taking way too much gear for where they are . Not to discourage you at all but to make you think this through . I get it when it seems gains come painfully slow but you have not even come into the level where genetics would be much of a factor . I would love to WO with you as I have the feeling the intensity is just not there in an intelligent way . No amount of drugs can make up for training that is not going to make your body change or for not giving it the construction materials it needs to build the physique you desire . When you mention summer and losing some of that fat the only thing you mention is running tren and var . I know you'll say well my diet and training is a given when trying to get into shape but have you really learned how to do these things well before turning to drugs ?

Get Shredded!
You guys are funny. Maybe i need to drop the dose down and eat more. But its great taking natural bodybuilding advice from guys whove been on juice 20 years. What exactly did you look like before your first cycle?

*First real cycle. I suppose you walked up hill both ways to school as well. Barefoot right?

The truth hurts sometimes! But everyone is trying to push you in the right direction. Just remember that you are talking to the people who to the time to respond to your thread. Weather you like the advise or not

This is the problem around here. Theres some physique line that needs to be crossed before steriods are nessesary. Thats a bunch of bullshit. If you work hard in the gym and half way understand nutrition and gear. Youll make 100x the gains by diving in. Natural bodybuilding? Ive been working with shit genetics my whole life. Just keep eating that chicken and sweet potatoes. Ya right. Im 30 years old. Save your "threshold" nonsense for some 19 year old looking for cycle advice.

your getting all this great advice from some very reputable people and then acting like a fucking jackoff because ya dont want to hear the truth...

well the truth is your routine or diet are horrible considering the stats/gear and time frame of past training,,,...id guess your 25% bf ...And i garantee with no gear a dialed in diet and a good routine in 1 year you could easily make an unreal tranformation...

you could get your bfi down to let say 10-12 with some good lean mass and be primed to then use some gear and throw on some mass...but youd rather post a thread and ask question on why i still look like shit and bitch about everyones right advice,,,,

whatever bro..keep doing what your doing,,waste your money and your fucking body at 30yrs old so when your 40 ya still look the same except your on hrt just to feel normal and a cycle then is 2g of oil because your body has adapted to the large amounts you used earlier in life with really no gains to show for them...

if ya want to change your physique and create a solid base and make some great gains save your money and hire a reputable coach and in a year look at your self in the mirror and gloat.....gear is not a magic pill....there hard work and lots of thought and experimwnting with diets and routines involved

Dude you've really pissed me off this am . I'm trying to hold my tongue here . People have taken out of their time to reach out and try to help you after you asked for such help . Another little piece of advice , when someone reaches out to do you a solid don't slap them in the face . You want to take gear that's your call do what you want but at the level you are at to be taking 2.2g/wk of potent AAS is absurd . That's the kind of run a competitor who's going for a state championship would take for building mass . The first two cycles you describe were fine . The fact you didn't get more out of it shows other things are not in place such as intense intelligent training and strict diet along with not staying on them long enough . The answer is to improve these things not double the amount of drugs you're taking . You show a profound lack of respect for the seriousness of taking this stuff and the harm it can do , referring to the previous cycles as " child's play " I believe . You also think it's BULLSHIT to build a solid foundation of muscular development showing your understanding of the craft of BBing before including drugs to take it to a further level . Well hell why don't we just hand out gear to every kid the first time they walk into the gym if that's the case ? With your attitude I'm afraid you are headed for disappointment and some very unpleasant doctor visits . I'm done .

Last edited:
You guys are funny. Maybe i need to drop the dose down and eat more. But its great taking natural bodybuilding advice from guys whove been on juice 20 years. What exactly did you look like before your first cycle?

You've gotten some great advice in here.

Did you post up your diet? How many cals are you eating? What's the macro breakdown? What does your lifting routine look like.

I'm done.

I didn't expect him to react to others with such disrespect when we are just trying to help steer him in the right direction. I'm done as well.

I would agree with all of you and I don't consider myself an expert at all. I've been working out for a little over two years with no steriods and feel like I've made more progress than the guy who posted. I just registered on this forum after reading posts and trying to learn about aas before doing it. I just ordered some gear for my first ever cycle and I am very nervous and I am only going to do a 12 week cycle of test e only.

The reason I posted is because I saw how hard y'all were on this guy and thought it was actually good to be brought back down to earth with a little tough love. So I decided to take a pic and post it to see if ya'll thought iwas any better off than this guy.

I am 30 years old, 6'0 182 lbs right now. I'm going to guess about 15ish percent body fat. Over the last few months I have dieted down from 201 and I plan to start a bulking cycle when I start my test cycle. I do not claim to be a badass because I know I am not but plan to get there one day hopefully.

imagejpeg

go back to bodybuilding.com forum or mesa bro....you dont belong here...here we acually try and help people who are looking for some good advice....go troll somewhere else....

Back