• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Thanksgiving

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been here about a year. In that year I've learned a ton and made some actual friends. So full on gay I thought I'd start a what about ASF are you thankful for?

Raptor, DJ, Jeff. These guys have become closer than a lot of my real life friends. Grandpa Lou for always having wisdom when wisdom is due. Sheriv for dirty ass feet :daydream: LittleLady for those traps and glutes :drool: Heavy for being an asshole, but a fair asshole.

AY, for alway being top notch and honest as they come
MFL, I love their gear and their integrity both. No bullshit with these guys
WP God see all and he watches me sleep more now. Idk who you guys are that call him a scammer but you must be fucking something up
Pharmacomstore these guys are new but their generosity has opened my eyes to gear I never would have got experience. Good folks there that I can see
IMR, how can I overstate the importance of quality AI's and boner juice? With ridiculous TA?! Ask a girl out for friday and have gear that keeps her stuck in your bed for three days by Thursday? YES PLEASE!
A few that are gone now and a few I have yet to try.

You all know that this life is sometimes pretty solitary and it's easy to get distracted and I'm grateful for not just the people and shops that I've listed, but lots of you sick tranny loving assholes that keep me laughing and learning! :full homo:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Continuing the ghey ness...

I'm thankful for the good in this place. It's easy to focus the bad. The gimmick trolls, the douche bag mfker, the source that went bad, then reopened as a new place. Really though that's a minority of what's actually happens. There's lots of good people who seem to have compassion and concern for each other. people that are more then wiling to share their info and knowledge. There are some really great sources on board right now. And a finding admin team (good luck finding that on other boards).

Personally the people I trust most are right here... damgar, s2h, jeffy, sheri, raptor, the captn and a few fags at imf.

awwwww..I got mentioned twice...

the at least seemingly genuine concern I get from people here that I share recent sitch's with and just general stuff like diet, training, gearz abuse

both of you guys actually...damgar for his fuck all attitude but sincerity ..diesel jimmy for just understanding women and like "getting it" thats so rare
heavy for his somewhat stoic personality until you get booze in him...
theres more..I'll elaborate more tmrw...this thread needs more love

Back