• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

my second cyle. help please?!

suribuilder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,
im 19 years old
5'6
60kg/132lbs

my first cylce was
tren ace 50mg EOD
test prop 100mg EOD
for 6 weeks and after that my PTC for 2 weeks.

I want to start my second cycle and ive just bought some anavar primo test ace and clen.
im thinking:
anavar 40mg ED week 1-8
Primobolan 100mg week 1-10
Tren ace 50mg EOD week 1-7
Clen ED starting from 40mcg to 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
and id like some help for my PTC

keep in mind, my goal is not to become a bodybuilder.
my goal is simple become shredded and to have an appealing physique.l

I have no words. I hope this is a troll. If not, PLEASE do some extreme research before using AAS again.

I seriously hope this is a joke.. it can't be real there's too much wrong with it.

Way too young to be doing steroids bro. If you want shredded and a nice physique, I am sure you can do it right now without a cycle... Just sayin.. Get some more experiance under your belt before running another cycle. And study more man.

Front load trenE at 1.5 g the first two weeks and then a gram a week for the next 12 weeks. Make sure you log that shot because I enjoy watching train wrecks in slow motion

Don't worry about it.. they mean nothing and where you're already at with points it doesn't matter if you gain or lose theres no coming back. He negged me to for no reason

I can care less. This board is the most unprofessional board iv seen. He is a real boy behind a computer. I'm sure he looks like crap anyways. I know one of the reps on here and he doesn't look like much so i care less about the rep. Points.

Hey Farva you fagot why did you Neg me. My advice was solid. Just like you screen name a total douche.

Farvas on a roll tonight. Just out trashing everybody. Probably has a tiny dick or something. Not sure.

This post is hilarious. Uncle z rep's estrogen fit is hilarious. Using the word "professional" in a lab that has had major screw ups is hilarious.

I can care less. This board is the most unprofessional board iv seen. He is a real boy behind a computer. I'm sure he looks like crap anyways. I know one of the reps on here and he doesn't look like much so i care less about the rep. Points.
Then leave the board and take Z and his bunk gear with you....

I didn't like Uncle Z far before you showed up after he sold me underdosed gear twice....so I don't think I'm jumping on any bandwagon.

Wait til your 25... Don't make my mistake bro. Become "matured" and in the mean time get really good at bulking and cutting naturally. Then you become the monsters you've always feared when you are ready to use gear

Man, this thread is very poor. I really think this forum is a very good source for information unlike what mr. z said. Just let threads like this die....it ends up being a pissing match among members. I hate to see that.

Get Shredded!
^^^ I kinda agree except on letting the thread die. These kids are young so they aren't going to listen. Remember those days? So these guys are gonna use gear, and in my opinion need guidance in the worst way. So to the original thread poster, PM me for cycle suggestions if you can't be smart/patient and put off using gear

Back