• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol

Scubes1976

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing 100 mgs a day of anadrol for a week now taking the full dose( 2 50s ) 90 mins before my workout not feeling it yet what am I doing wrong . Is it to early to tell if it's working ? Anything I can do to make this more effective ? I heard some people don't get effects from drol at all hope I'm not one of these people

Sure its legit??
You should know with 100mg

I thought I'd know by now too man lol oh well I'll try it from another source and see then then I'll know

I pin 50/50 drol/dbol preworkout and the workout is fixing insane. It's my only experience with drol, but I feel the injectable in about an hour.

That's what I've heard about drol figured I'd try it but I'm not feeling it at all yet

You should have seen an increase in body weight by now if your diet is on point. I'd take 1 every 12 hours to keep your blood levels more stable. Taking it pre workout never made a difference for me. It's either working or it's not and taking it pre workout doesn't make it work any better IMO...

Just weighed in at 225 that's up from earlier this week so that's a good sign but it is thanksgiving today tho lol

Try taking 50mg crushed up to a powder and mix with water or any flavoured drink. Drink 20 min before your workout. You should have insane pumps with good drol. This might be a caveman method but it should help you to tell if your gear is good. I drink 25 mg preworkout and get great pumps. Give it a shot and see how it works. I dont know if everyone would agree to this method but this is what I would do. Then check out the forums and find a good source and you won't have to question whether it is good or not. Good luck

IML Gear Cream!
Ive been on Anadrol 3 days... Strength is way up. Put on my normal working weight and it feels a lot lighter. Pumps are way up as well. 100mg a day. 50 in the morning. 50 preworkout. Im taking Test and Deca as well but thats not kicking for a couple more weeks.

I've tried many types of Anadrol and I just don't seem to respond to it at all. I have plenty of experience with gear, eating and training. But Anadrol only makes me tired. I hate it but I believe I'm a true hard gainer for sure.
I'm also one of those that don't respond to lower dosages. I can also eat 2k calories over maintenance and still stay pretty lean.
Like everything else in life, everybody is different. I don't know what your training or diet looks like but aside from being bunk, it's possible your like myself.

Back