• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

syringe advice

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to buy syringes,needles,alcool pads,etc...
but I was wondering which kind of syringes is better...luer lock or normal? I think luer lock,the problem is I live in Europe and it seems so fucking impossible to find luer lock (don't ask me why!).
is luer slip (or similar) ok for pinning gear?thanks!

You can get anything you want here in the states. I prefer the lock's. Can you order them here and have them shipped?

Luer slip you have to hold in to use.

I would just get regular ass needles

Yeah luer lock for sure

Luer lock is best that way you can pop on a fresh pin after loading the syringe. You could always get the fixed needles and back load a fresh one so your pin stays sharp.

You can get anything you want here in the states. I prefer the lock's. Can you order them here and have them shipped?

yeah,but I would pay custom taxes...I was going with gpz but then I saw they don't ship outside US,gdi.
with luer slip I'm worried that pushing oil will end with the needle slipping out of the syringe and all the juice wasted.
I pinned myself in the past,but it was muscle relaxant,it's like water and not like oil

Seems like his question is that it's hard to find them in his area....is it easy to have something like shipped from the states.....I really don't know. I assume it would be.

Seems like his question is that it's hard to find them in his area....is it easy to have something like shipped from the states.....I really don't know. I assume it would be.

I was looking in the uk...if I can't find anything I will look at US (but fuck customs taxes).
thanks guys!

IML Gear Cream!
I mean, might as well steal pins while you're there, right? Why make 2 trips?

I mean, might as well steal pins while you're there, right? Why make 2 trips?

LOL yeah
what freaks me out is that almost every on-line shop sells luer lock syringes,but not luer lock needles.it's so fucking annoying!it has no sense,holy crap.
why would I buy lock syringes without proper needles???fuck

The needles work on both type of syringe... The Luer Slip are just what they say, you push the needle on and it stays in place... The Luer lock is built into the syringe, the needle rotates/screws on...

The needles work on both type of syringe... The Luer Slip are just what they say, you push the needle on and it stays in place... The Luer lock is built into the syringe, the needle rotates/screws on...

so only syringes are different?that's cool,I'm looking out

They look compatible but I would just call the contact # listed for the site to confirm this before ordering

Back