• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy Thanksgiving 2014 !

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today . We all have so much to be thankful for . Just to be healthy enough to do what we love and the opportunity to do it one more day ! Also the gift of knowing so many of you here at ASF . May God bless you all ! For those who are having a rough time right now . Our love is with you and it will get better . Just one step at a time , doing one right thing after the other . I don't know about you all but I'm going to train delts and traps this AM and then go super load mass quantities of protein and carbs !!!

Happy Thanksgiving, big Lou.

Lou, like I've told you before, you always have a way with words. I agree, we all have plenty to be thankful for! Bless you too brother and I hope you and everyone here has a great day with family and friends.

Happy Turkey Day!

Def gonna hit the gym before grubbing

Awesomely said my friend....that's a damn good idea I may go do back and bis... have a good one!!!

Well said Lou!

Thanksgiving is a day to look at the big picture rather than our day to day lives.

I bet that if anybody here just spends a couple minutes writing down what they have to be thankful for they would find what ever issues they are struggling with are much smaller than the big picture or the positives.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone here at asf . Hope all your turkeys are stuffed! Seriously, hope everyone takes the time and appreciates what they have !! Here s to all my friends here at asf/imf ! Happy thanksgiving!

I'd also like to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Also, lets all remember our men and women who serve our country who can't be home this year to celebrate this day with their families because they are at work over seas doing what they do best!

Happy Holidays brother!!!

Happy thanksgiving fellas! Enjoy the family time as I am!

Get Shredded!
Thanks for bumping this, pw. I have a feeling I'm going to be rereading all of Lou's posts this weekend.

It just struck me that the button next to his name isn't green, wow, a lot of memories and feelings.

Back