• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on switching cycles

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently enjoying my cycle. Lots of test and npp. I had gained a soft 10 pounds before the blast then dbol got me up another 6. I'm now 8 pounds up from where I started originally so since he blast i have a net loss of two pounds, yet I'm looking bigger and getting stronger... I have lots of time left on this cycle so we'll see what happens but I'm thinking of closing with drol, then dropping my test to 300 for 4-5 weeks and going into a fast 6 week tren run, cruising a bit and them starting primo after another short cruise and running 100 var after the primo builds up. Very long primo and var cycle. Forget about money because the gear is all on site.

Does this this really sound excessive or has anyone else done something similar. My goal is to basically be up 12 pounds and down 4% from the previous June. Currently I'm 10 pounds heavier and approaching the same body fat weekly.

Sounds up and down...Water gain then, using cutting phase...Why not a slow steady lean gain??just curious??..the gains on var n primo should stay on forthe most part-right??

What's your test dosage going to be during your primo/var stage of your cycle? I frequently change up the compounds in my cycle so I say go for it, just make sure you stay on those compounds long enough for them to have an impact. I'm on week 16 of a long run. Here's what my current cycle has morphed into. I'll probably throw an oral in this somewhere as well.

weeks 1-15
Test E 750/wk
Tren E 400/wk
weeks 16-19
Test E 750/wk
Tren E 200/wk
Deca 320/wk
weeks 20-35
Sustanon 800/wk
Deca 600/wk
EQ 600/wk

Happj T-day
Hey, did you know that Touareg means foresaken by God??

Right now it's 900 test 600 npp 300 mast I use drol and dbol as preworkouts... Then I'm going going to throw in drol full time for the last 4 weeks. So around 12 weeks total there, then hit the tren as hard as possible for 6-10, just hold on tight and watch out, that will be right before work goes nuts again them drop test down to about 300 900-g primo and 100ed bar... Add size, recomp it, hold it with low sides when I'm busiest and eating is hardest.... My goal for the year was been to be 15 pounds heavier at 4% less than I was last year. Drug wise it seems like a solid plan?

I'm gwtting rhere I just figured I'd bloat more in this first phase than I have so far. NPP seems to lean me out real sneaky.

I would keep your current cycle as is.

test , tren ,primo AND Var on your next cycle

I guess what I'm talking about is one long cycle that chamges compounds or should i cruise between

Hey, did you know that Touareg means foresaken by God??

Had no idea. I didn't put much thought into it. It was the vehicle that I happened to be driving when I set up my account.

I guess what I'm talking about is one long cycle that chamges compounds or should i cruise between

i vote for cruise between .

Im personally timing my next TREN/PRIMO blast with summertime :)

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I have enough primo to run a gram a week for 20 weeks. I was thinking about just running the tren front side of that blast so the primo should be kicking when the tren goes and I can just run that shit all through summer with a stash of AY bar I've been building! Few sides, keep lean and strength up and just see how close to God I can be this summer!

damn bro.....what happens after week 35? cruise, hrt,,pct????

What's your test dosage going to be during your primo/var stage of your cycle? I frequently change up the compounds in my cycle so I say go for it, just make sure you stay on those compounds long enough for them to have an impact. I'm on week 16 of a long run. Here's what my current cycle has morphed into. I'll probably throw an oral in this somewhere as well.

weeks 1-15
Test E 750/wk
Tren E 400/wk
weeks 16-19
Test E 750/wk
Tren E 200/wk
Deca 320/wk
weeks 20-35
Sustanon 800/wk
Deca 600/wk
EQ 600/wk

I'm thinking like 12 weeks test/npp/mast followed by 6-10 hard tren abuse depending on sides/and then primo and var for quite sometime. Or maybe I'll cruise just a minute, run my labs and then jump right into trenA/with a primo backend, obviously 300-500 test with that and when the tren goes away start popping the var and the primo will be built up. I have enough quality var on hand to run 12 weeks at 100mg/day and plenty of time to get more. I have 8 weeks left just on this first part. Basically I'm talking About possibly not coming off to TRT until September, but timing the harshest compounds in the middle with the slowest afterwards.

1-12 900/600/300 test/npp/mast
8-12 drol 100ed
12-15 cruise 300 (I have promised to run protocol for another shop
16-24 trenA (dose to be determined) test 300 primo 800-1000 week
24-35 test (300-500) primo 800-100 var 100ed

So basically I won't hit cruise again until September of next year.

Holy shit! I thought I was pushing the boundary on on my 20-22 wk cycles... Have you seen anything interesting in your bloodwork when pushing beyond 30 wks?

Waiting on blood work results now.

damn bro.....what happens after week 35? cruise, hrt,,pct????

Back down to a TRT dose most likely.

Back