• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRY and Muscle cramps

Old_Lifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this is just a nutritional question or related to TRT. Here it goes.
Weekly I inject 100mg test and 100mg deca, been doing this for two years. Feel great, and this works for me, and my doctor is pleased with the labs.
52 years old, 220lbs, 5'11 and very lean. Diet clean. Chicken, rice, dark greens. Always measured. Eggs, and cashews or peanuts. Yogurt at night.
Ok to the point.
Started surfing again. Getting horrible lat and leg cramps that last all day.
I can understand the lats cramping, but the legs? Am I missing something?
Thanks

One more thing. I eat one piece a fruit a day, usually a banana. No vitamin supplements as I do not cramp while weight training. I drink a lot of coffee. I wonder if that is it.

Last edited:
You can start with a multivitamin and possibly more water intake. I notice cramping when my water intake is down. I've heard people say taurine can help also.

Maybe they are sitting straight too long, and your tensing them more than you realise. So they cramp. I notice when I wake up and straighten my legs and stretch they cramp sometimes.

Happens to me when I don't drink enough water. Also started potassium cause I can't stand bananas

Since I am getting back into surfing again, their is a lot of muscles that are not relaxed in the water and I feel it. Multi vitamin would be good idea, just thought I could do it with clean diet. Anyone think the TRT is a probability?

Since I am getting back into surfing again, their is a lot of muscles that are not relaxed in the water and I feel it. Multi vitamin would be good idea, just thought I could do it with clean diet. Anyone think the TRT is a probability?

There's a reason why you're recommended to eat 5 fruits and vegetable a day, because you need the vitamins. You're not going to get sufficient vitamins with your diet, and the fact that you seem to eat the same foods repeatedly isn't good for you either. You need variation in your diet so you can tap into other food sources to get vitamins you need. Instead of eating eggs some days eat something with some beans, eat some porridge. Get some fibre in too, because while your diet does sound "clean" it doesn't sound that healthy. Don't get me wrong, your diet is 100% better than most American men, but that fact alone doesn't make it great for you.

Eat some bread or some Kellogs cereal, I believe a lot of bread companies and cereal companies pack a lot of good B vitamins into their products, especially B12, which is essential for red blood cell production.

Potassium sounds like a safe bet too, helps with my cramps. 1 banana has like 20 calories in it I think... eat 5 and you've only eaten 100 calories, big woop?

Probably should look into vitamin supps but also maybe a blender and just knock up a smoothie every morning with a some orange juice you squeezed, banas, different berries, chuck a bit of spinach in there cause ya can't taste the shit and blammo, good stuff.

Might sound a bit preachy, but humans were made to eat a lot of fruit and grains and such.

I don't think it has anything to do with your TRT, however I've never used Deca so I don't really know of it sides personally.

My cramps stopped when I started drinking Propel and Powerade. Could also be you are using muscles that dont usually get used. If so the cramps will eventually go away. Good luck.

Most people get no where near the paltry FDA recommended levels of 4700mg of potassium, most also dont get enough magnesium.

One med size Banana has 120 cal. Give or take. I certainly need to rethink my current diet and goals.

But only about 500mg of potassium. Its actually pretty hard to get 4700mg from food alone.

Taurine bro. And drink the fuck out of water and add in some power and or Gatorade. Last couple of cycles this same thing happened to me and fucking sucks dude. Especially when I was in nut deep and at mid stroke giving it to the ol lady.... Leg cramp up and party's OVER

OIF VETERAN

Back