• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloody nose

Toler234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any ideas? Letro and tren test mast, spent an hr tryn to control this shit.

Check your blood pressure! This should be done at least once a week and you should also be donating blood every 8 weeks while on/off cycle.

Oh I feel it's high. Off cycle I'm in the low range but on cycle I can feel it raising. Running late as it is and getting pissed doesn't help

Donating blood makes blood thicker??

No, just the opposite. I'm on test/tren and was having a problem with nosebleeds a few weeks ago. High blood pressure was not the cause of mine. I attribute it to the dryer air now that cooler weather is here and I'm sure the gear had something to do with it as well. I had good luck with vaseline. Put some on the tip of your finger and jam it up your nose. Get a good coating inside your nose and keep it moist.

Donating is always a good idea. I do it every 3 months on or off cycle. You get to save a life in the process so its a win-win.

Back