• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pics I wanna be cut not bulky

mikey973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know its all about diet but I wanna cycle. I run 2 miles a night and lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks im 5 10 and weigh 175 right now. I dont know if cut mix or winny or hgh or test im all confused. I know with the help of you guys my pics by the summer will be awesome. So heres my starter pics. I wanna get rid of this baby fat.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 132
  • before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 116
  • before3.jpg
    before3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 120
  • before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 142
If you've only been in this two weeks, AAS are not a good choice. Take your time, do this right

If you wanna be "cut" (you mentioned nothing about building muscle mass) then you should not be looking into anabolics. Do you lift or are you just focused on cardio

no i want to lift, i hurt my shoulder so its hard. But why whouldnt i do it

Diet training and recovery need to be figured out before cycling. Once you know what your doing in the gym and with nutrition keep doing that. You will see results. Only then should you consider gear. I didn't go this way but I would suggest a test only cycle for your first when the time comes, unless you just go the oral route.

no i want to lift, i hurt my shoulder so its hard. But why whouldnt i do it
The only way to be cut is to have very low body fat and muscles to show through... The only good way to get muscles is to lift. Gear will only further that injury while lifting if not fixed before starting IMO.

if you wanna cut, push yourself away from the table

if you wan to look good aka beach body, you got to add more size before you even think about cutting.

if you wan to look good aka beach body, you got to add more size before you even think about cutting.
This

Also, giving gearz to someone with no lifting/weight training experience is like giving a kid with ADHD a machine gun. Someones getting hurt

Bulk & cut got it's reputation for a reason. Only good advice so far man, and if your like me you didn't wanna hear it, and probily don't wanna listen, but I'd suggest it. I'd compare this scenario to being someone who isn't skilled with tools but owns a hammer, a saw, and a wrench. Now true when applied correctly to applicable situations you can do a ton of work with these tools. Just as roids help when the groundwork is laid. Anyways let's say You know nothing about fixing cars, but you insist on using the tools you have to fix an engine problem. So you take the wrench to the wrong bolts hammer some shit to pieces and saw some hoses in half... You used the shit outta these tools with no knowledge of the problem at hand, nor the solution to that problem and ended up with an immobilized and unfixable car. With some knowledge of the problem, and how to solve it, you can use the right tools to get desired results for your car.
On a side note steroids are like power tools where natural progression is like manual hand tools. You will see results just quicker better results with power tools

This entire post is contradicting. You don't need AAS if you just want to be skinny.

Bulk & cut got it's reputation for a reason. Only good advice so far man, and if your like me you didn't wanna hear it, and probily don't wanna listen, but I'd suggest it. I'd compare this scenario to being someone who isn't skilled with tools but owns a hammer, a saw, and a wrench. Now true when applied correctly to applicable situations you can do a ton of work with these tools. Just as roids help when the groundwork is laid. Anyways let's say You know nothing about fixing cars, but you insist on using the tools you have to fix an engine problem. So you take the wrench to the wrong bolts hammer some shit to pieces and saw some hoses in half... You used the shit outta these tools with no knowledge of the problem at hand, nor the solution to that problem and ended up with an immobilized and unfixable car. With some knowledge of the problem, and how to solve it, you can use the right tools to get desired results for your car.
On a side note steroids are like power tools where natural progression is like manual hand tools. You will see results just quicker better results with power tools
Awsome analogy!!

I agree with this, stay natural as long as you can. Gear shouldn't be anyones first thought. Make the progression naturally and build a good foundation. dialing in your diet is key to cutting. Even with gear, if someone eats like shit, they wont get the results they want. These guys in here can help out with anything you need...

Solid advise above for sure. The hat tells me you won't like what you hear and your gonna do what you want any way.
best of luck

The only thing I see not mentioned is going and getting full bloods. You could have Low T which cause an increase in body fat. IDK your history but for me once my Testosterone went low I started putting on the fat around my mid section big time. Good idea to get full physical with blood work to make sure everything is normal.

Guy u need to spend more time in the gym before u touch an aas. You need to push your body because I can see that u have not. While doing that u need to fine tune your diet. If u do that hopefully by beach season u will have a good base and can start an aas cycle.

Get Shredded!
Start working out, stop drinking beer and eating cheeseburgers....

Get diet and training in check, if you run AAS now I guarantee you will get minimum results at best.

Guy u need to spend more time in the gym before u touch an aas. You need to push your body because I can see that u have not. While doing that u need to fine tune your diet. If u do that hopefully by beach season u will have a good base and can start an aas cycle.

You're suggesting that he works out for 7 or 8 months and will be gtg with aas?? What happened to working out for years putting on as much muscle and strength as possible and using aas when you really need them to keep gaining? I completely disagree with you here.

I trained for almost 10 year's before using AAS......I see newbs on AAS at my gym, look like shit, and keep asking me how I keep growing. They think I'm on grams while I'm only on 350mgs of test a week...

I'd say at least 3 years working out hard in the gym, following a training program before even considering AAS. You have to have a base before adding AAS and right now you're not even close. May be hard to hear but pictures don't lie. I'm not discouraging you, but encouraging you to do things right.

In my avatar I'm three inches shorter than you and twenty lbs heavier....build muscle. These guys are telling you the truth. For best results reach your natural potential before you add juice. It's a long road...as the saying goes..marathon not a sprint.....start slowly

Like these guys are saying. Train hard naturally you still have a lot of room for improvement and will definitely make gains just from eating right and working out without anything. One thing that hasn't been asked, how old are you? You haven't peaked or hit your natural plateau and really don't have any experience lifting. So you may see some gains just from using aas but without any knowledge or experience lifting you're going to lose all your gains.

Also being brand new in the gym, your going to be able make awesome results in the beginning months without the use of AAS.

Dawg u need to start a workout regamine first bro. Just start lifting something and get that diet on point. High protein with every meal/snack. Don't worry about AAS right now. Lift for a good year and get a base goin, then u can start. While ur waiting that year, reserach as much information u can. because if you do, all these questions you have will be answered on your own.

Dawg u need to start a workout regamine first bro. Just start lifting something and get that diet on point. High protein with every meal/snack. Don't worry about AAS right now. Lift for a good year and get a base goin, then u can start. While ur waiting that year, reserach as much information u can. because if you do, all these questions you have will be answered on your own.

Once again you're giving terrible advice. He has never worked out before, you're telling him to work out for a year and then run a steroid cycle.. are you kidding?

Mshiz this guy is gonna do what he wants as most people do. It would be ideal for him to spend years in the gym but honestly is he going too most likely not. I'm just trying to prolong him from using aas right this second and give this guy some sort of a base because homeboy has a lot work ahead of him.

Back