• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We lost PANDA

M_T Pockets

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As a SF Giants fan Pablo Sandoval signed w the Boston Sox. Im actually glad.
He was a nice 3rd baseman to have but time to move on.
I hope the Bostonians treat him like shit and he gains about 75lbs from all the papusas.

SoCal who we need at 3rd now?

As an SF fan I too was bummed to hear this...not surprised though.
Boston is payin' him what, like 100 mil for 5 years?
He'll be alright..I just hope we do alright replacing him.

Well hes smart to go to Boston.
He got a 100mill contract BUT might eventually just be DH. So hell more $$ and less wearing the glove. It wont be like that right away but might eventually lead to that.
He has 3 rings in SF so he wanted new challenge. Good for him you only live once.
Ive heard Giants wont have anyone internally play 3rd and will be seeking a 3rd base guy here quickly.

I hope Pablo does well in Boston as they will treat him like crap if he doesnt come through.

We will be fine we will get a top pitcher here soon watch. 3rd baseman will be easy. Bochy is a great Mgr and im sure has something up his sleeve.

Im thinking of starting a Bonfire Burning of your Panda hat. I can make some bucks lol. Charge each attendee $5 for a spot on the beach and im sure many babes will attend.

The only other free agent 3B left are Chase Headley and Mark Reynolds. Both are in decline. Headley is a possiblility since he played in SD for Bochy years ago. Reynolds is a power hitting guy, but batted .196 last season. I don't want either guy.

Already on the team is Joaquin Arias and Matt Duffy. Duffy is 22 I think. Has potential but too early to tell if he will pan out. They already lack pop in the lineup, so losing Panda's bat and extraordinary defense was a big blow to the team.

Duvall they should put at 3rd. I really think this guy has potential if he played more. I think his 1st at bat he hit a hr in 2014. Than he came in every now and than.
Coming up from AAA to Pros they need to play more.

3rd base Coach Tim Flannery stepped down. Maybe sign him to take Pablos place? Lol

Back