• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Washed and dried vial of test 250

FutureOlympia

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made a really stupid mistake and left a vile in my shorts pocket. I usually pin at night, I was cleaning my station and forgot to put it in my special place. I washed and dried the fker. I'm gonna toss it because I'm pretty sure the heat ruined it,correct me if I'm wrong. I thought you guys might get a laugh from this. Side note: I've gained 14 lbs since 10/25 and I'm still somewhat lean. Yeah buddy!

good choice on tossing it :winkfinger: next time take your pants off before attempting to put it in your "special place"

Maybe it seeped out the vial and soaked into your clothes and will make those clothes more attractive to women. I swear my tren sweat is loaded with pheromones.

Dryer only gets 160F. Doubt it hurt it, unless it is discolored. Rubber stopper being dirty would be my concern. Clorox, alcohol and let it dry. Then, personally I would pin it (unless discolored).

Back