• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren lethargy.

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know any science behind this. Been very tired this past week and a half. Thinking about switching to NPP. Never tried it.

I don't know the science behind it, but it hit me also. I felt like shit. Didn't feel like doing anything but sit in my recliner all day. I had to back down my tren dosage and increase my test dosage to overcome it.

That's ALL I want to do. Sit my ass on the couch and play World of Warcraft. (Yeah I'm a nerd, fuck you.) I get plenty of rest and just mope around all day.

- - - Updated - - -

i cant eat on tren

Eating isn't a problem for me. I mean.. It's food. I just put it in my mouth and smallow. Yeah.

Low estrogen levels is a common cause of lethargy. Check out the other signs and symptoms like joint pain, maybe back down your AI a little and see if that helps. Remember tren doesn't really convert.

i could try upping your test dose as well before dropping the compound altogether :winkfinger:

You only have so many receptors dude, more is not always better. Just most of the time. Lol.

I feel the same way. I run 2:1 - Tren:Test. I might try flipping the doses to see what happens.

Back