• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet in check

ashk1m21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Damn guys havin a hard time keeping my diet in check, on 400 tren week, 250 test enan week, 12 week cycle tren for first 7 weeks then throwing in some winny 50 mg a day till week 12 then pct Ofcourse after, eating right but,,,,, girlfriend works in a bar 3 times out the week and I was trying to cut alcohol Out or limit it completely, she likes me to come w her every night she works so she doesn't have to walk out alone and so she can keep an eye on me haha, just worrie that this drinking 3 nights a week will throw off my dieting for this cycl but what are y'all's thoughts on havin some drinks 3 times out the week durin this cycle?

I think it all depends on how many drinks you have on each of those 3 nights. If it's more than 2 then yes, it's probably time to reach for the Seltzer. Maybe smoke some weed before you go.

Liquor is my weak spot, so I feel for ya. I have stopped hanging around some friends as often as they are always out at a bar drinking. I think its a better idea to skip the alcohol. I try not to drink more than a few times a month. (using or not) It cant be doing you any good with that cycle.

Back