• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phentermine

xctrail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've asked this before but it's been a little bit. Any sponsors carry Phentermine? The last time I asked, only one sponsor replied and they said they were out. Anyone???

Doctors diet program man Google it. I am betting there's a doc close to ya...they're EVERY WHERE...well they are in the south anyhow.....

Yes they are. Cheaper that way too. You're also legal in case of a drug test for work or something.

Yeah man mine is 45.00 that includes the doc. Consult and ya walk out the door with 30 phent.

Yeah, I've seen some advertised online..but nothing for me local. This is for my girl. She went to her doc and asked but the doc refused to give her anything. Said phentermine was too bad for the heart. Guess she will have to go to a bigger city about an hour and a halfaway. Thanks for all the replies!

I went to a doc for years that was $25 a visit and he give a script for 30 phent. He had a heart attack and is no longer practicing. It was just about twenty-five minutes from my house. I found one last month that was about an hour and a half away and it costs $125 a month but you get 60 and they give them to you right there so you don't have to pay to get a script filled or anything. I just googled weight loss clinics in my area. This place seems more legit than the other one though. It probably won't last long if it is. They usually don't want to keep you on them too long. I went to the other place for well over ten years haha. No lie. I can't keep them for the ole lady. She's always loved them and takes more of them than I do. It's the only drug she's ever took. Street value around here is about $4 or $5 each. I usually have to flip a few to cover part of the visit.

absolutely thin is a doctors network that will script it for long term use ...

Ive gone through them and wound up finding a doc that does a few other things that are generally regarded as cosmetic as well..
shame I can't afford scripted GH through them

Scripted GH would be nice for sure. What does it run ya there? I've heard up to a grand a month or more at some places.

Absolutely thin is the place she's going to try. Seems kinda sketchy though. Lol. Talk about sketchy. I get gear online. Lol

Wow! Don't know why anybody would pay that. Especially with good sources available to get the same product for way less. IDK.

are you guys legit over weight? im not considered obese by any means but i wouldnt mind tyring these out at a clinic, i just dont think i would get them after they saw me.

No I'm not obese. The first place I went to for so many years just measured your height and weight. They had a chart they went by to see if you was heavy enough. The most recent place I'm going to now measures your BMI by measuring height, weight and waist line. I'm actually 6'3". If they recorded my actual height I would never be able to get them. I wear baggy sweat pants and bend my knees slightly when they measure my height. They have me listed at 6'0". Some people go as far as wearing ankle weights.

I can almost promise they will right ya a script bro....unless your like 7 % bf...

No I'm not obese. The first place I went to for so many years just measured your height and weight. They had a chart they went by to see if you was heavy enough. The most recent place I'm going to now measures your BMI by measuring height, weight and waist line. I'm actually 6'3". If they recorded my actual height I would never be able to get them. I wear baggy sweat pants and bend my knees slightly when they measure my height. They have me listed at 6'0". Some people go as far as wearing ankle weights.
Yup that's how they did me...

Back