• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can I replace meat?

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, since years ago I think about leaving meat, I really love it but I dont like the way we produce it,well, thats not the discussion, I wanted to ask if do you know vegetarian body builders, can we with whey and other foods substitute the use of meat considering the meat´s protein is the best absorbed by the human body?

Vegetable protein usually lacks all the EAA and multiple sources of veggy proteins have to be eaten together to get a complete amino acid profile. Just do some homework and it can be done. I'm curious if anyone with experience will chime in. I'm just wondering if you may plateau on such a diet.

I hate to say this...my opinion, your name says it all...the reason I say this is because I do produce it!

Arnold wrote that when he was young there was a huge difference between the poorer bodybuilders who couldn't afford meat and those who could.

With the amount of protein we require and the quality we need I don't see how you could get all you need from a vegan diet . Andreas Chaling ( sp ) was a very successful BBer from back in the day and he was vegan I believe so maybe it is possible but I would imagine it would be very , very difficult .

I have never seen a vegan who was healthy lookin....your frail fragile and pale.... but I do agree on the way meat is produced... Hell 3/4 ' s of the food in the grocery store is not food bit food like substances....

IML Gear Cream!
I have never seen a vegan who was healthy lookin....your frail fragile and pale.... but I do agree on the way meat is produced... Hell 3/4 ' s of the food in the grocery store is not food bit food like substances....

I saw the same,but i dont mean to be vegan but vegetarian, I still can take animal products. Im really not disturbed by the quality of the meat but in the way animals are treated, thats why still I would eat fish which is haunted and not tortured.

Vegan bodybuilding is not going to cut it for most. A suggestion is to kill your own meat. Also buy a cow and take it to a butcher of your choice and have it done the way you want. Deer, fish, turkey...all of those can be killed and processed by you with a little time and effort

If you eat meat from certified organic small farms then you dont have to worry about "corperate meat packing" ect ect....which if you arent wanting to eat meat due to that then ....... wtf ever dude....
There's a reason vegans are gray skinned, frail and weak, prone to infection. Why the fuck anyone would choose to live like that because of some moral issue...ugh..nvm...
Eat organic eggs, buy organic chicken from small time people, grass fed small farm beef ect. Its not that hard.

Last edited:
It's not hard to find organic meat that use humane ways to kill the animals. Regardless, if not for the maiming of animals for thousands of years none of us would be here today to enjoy wet pussy. Humans are the hands of this world, everything else is just a tool. I never understood the soft moral mindset.

Oh, and if I recall correctly, most vegan/veggy BBer's switched to that lifestyle after they had already gotten big from meat.

Well,Im jew so I usually eat kosher (that was there is in israel),but according what I learned Europe is forbidding Kosher food because of the suffering the process produce to animals...and religion is so nasty...
is a matter of evolution I think, I dont mean we who eat meat are delayed in evolution but for many reasons mainly to avoid active suffering but I got my answer, you all eat meat happily and it means,as all you said,meat is basic, the organic option sounds good.

Thank you all guys!

I'm jew too bro. So is HeavyIron and I suspect Prince is as well. He collects coupons I know that much. :daydream:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's a moral issue, not a health issue. I'll side on the pussy category.

Ok, I see you are from over seas....in this country, it's not real profitable to go around and torture your animals! They are worth a lot of money. This subject is a little touchy with me since I own a cattle ranch. I treat my animals better than some humans treat their own kind!

My ex gf is now engaged to a woman so apparently it can be done :coffee:

god dammit....the whole time reading through this and you stole my punch line....:loser:

Get Shredded!
ok heres my 2 ¢.....

this can be done but is gona be very expensive and the worst tasting suppliments you could possible imagine..And alot of these thing could be hard for you to obtain....if you could eat eggs and alot of other things like tofu,dairy etc...its possible....but full vegan would be a war i myself couldnt win....Do your research though cuz it can be done....

if ya dont like the hormones and inpurities/and mycotoxins in todays grain fed feed lot animals then search for local meat or grass fed organic meat...I truly agree on the horrible things involved in commercial feedlots and such...Look into the bulletproof diet...this will not fix the kosher issues but will help with better choices..

goodluck bro and hopefully you find a medium so you can enjoy the sport and grow..

Vegetarian, yes. Vegan, no.

Plus, veganism will make you have to tell everyone you're a vegan, like anyone gives a shit.

And vegans dint eat eggs and fish... eggs are straight from heaven.

It can be done but requires significant supplementation. I dont care what anyone says, meat provides certain nutrients no other protein sources do.

Back