• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Peptides cycles

gsxr6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are some beginner peptide cycles for Gh release?

How should I cycle it? I've tried researching on it. Can't really find any good info. Once I figured it out I'll order now.

I would ask heavy. Im doing 100mcg preworkout and 100mcg before bed.

get dat pump!

Alot of guys are running boom doses of hex. The clinical studies are very interesting.

Alot of guys are running boom doses of hex. The clinical studies are very interesting.

Whatcha mean boom doses. Im reading studies saying 2 weeks for desensitization, while other studies say 16 weeks. Whats the the truth with hex. Still have more waiting to be reconstituted but wanna run it right.

get dat pump!

I like Ipam and Mod-Grf personally

Whatcha mean boom doses. Im reading studies saying 2 weeks for desensitization, while other studies say 16 weeks. Whats the the truth with hex. Still have more waiting to be reconstituted but wanna run it right.

get dat pump!

The studies are what you should be basing it off of. But the 16 week study your referring to was done well. Ill try to pull up more articles but from what incsn gather a day or two off a week will fend off desensitization. The boom dose im referring to is hex solo at 250-500mcgs in one dose. Im sure you have seen the numbers that hex can hit in clinical research so those doses minus the Mod should still exceed that. I really need to get serums to see if the results reflect this. Unfortunately pep companies can be hit or miss. I wish IMR would carry it so there is no apprehension about quality of product.

The studies are what you should be basing it off of. But the 16 week study your referring to was done well. Ill try to pull up more articles but from what incsn gather a day or two off a week will fend off desensitization. The boom dose im referring to is hex solo at 250-500mcgs in one dose. Im sure you have seen the numbers that hex can hit in clinical research so those doses minus the Mod should still exceed that. I really need to get serums to see if the results reflect this. Unfortunately pep companies can be hit or miss. I wish IMR would carry it so there is no apprehension about quality of product.

Uh hello Raptor
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/hexarelin/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run GHRP-2 with Mod GRF(1-29) 3x /day @ 100mcg each. No desensitization with these peptides, usually recommended to run for 6 months minimum for best results.

Back