• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Leg day fun day

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sunday is leg day fun day... Not heavy but high volume.... Work tonight

lift till ya puke

f3a1521a7863ba1acabd5b6ed2490e12.jpg

lift till ya puke

I went for it one time.. will never do it again, so many ingrown hairs, I hated life for weeks. Regardless, quads looking stacked. How tall are you?

Leg day is the best day! Can never push enough!

Fuckin love leg day man. Love it. Shit man I won't ever let my leg hair grow back out....I use a body trimmer too WAY easier. Being shaved just feels better and cleaner...way better

i just trim my legs using a detailing trimmer, shaving is a bitch :roflmao: looking good man :winkfinger:

I like to keep all my hair on my legs. I'm kinda a gorilla down there. Then I shave my junk and when my girl she's like wtf, why do you have hair everywhere except your dick

My wife hates when I manscape and she threatens me with no sex if I continue doing it. She says the stubble tears up her vag.

Lol^ i guess thats better than her growing a bush to avoid your stubbles. Last time i manscaped i nicked my sack with the trimmers. True story.

Lmao yes trim everywhere but the nuts trim with scissors on the boys then shave the balls and rest to avoid the unfortunate nic

Back