• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Round 2!

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1st cycle was sustanon, won't do that again, had good results, but this time just sticking with 1 ester length. This is the plan... Just gonna do 600 mg test E EW pin 2x a week for 12 weeks. Then Nolva and Clomid cycle.

Should I add an oral to kickstart? I've tried dbol from MLG but it made me kinda nauseous and lost appetite.

My goals are to bulk up this winter so I'm ready for a good spring and summer body. I'm 6'2 170 10-11% body fat. Easy for me to stay lean but hard as F*** to gain. I eat 4500 cals just to maintain right now, will up when I start cycle.

So if I was to take an oral, it shouldn't be a cutting one. And how important is it for me to take an anti-E while on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbol would have been my kick starter of choice. You could try anadrol but if dbol made you feel ill, drol could kill you. Think about adding 400mg Deca to your cycle- you'll like it.
12.5 - 25mg aromasin to manage estro.

Hey....be nice..I was a runt when I started...Atleast hes asking the right questions... My advice, try some tbol or proviron...hardly any sides nice solid gains...do some research on those compounds..

I would highly suggest running dbol as well as ur current plan of 600mgs/wk of test. A solid ai of aromisin is where its at. Test e, dbol/anadrol(anabol) and ai, u will be more than happy!!!

Casca

The Green Machine

I'm not trying to be mean, jjust kinda stunned. You get injured or something?
what doses of dbol were you having problems with? was it during that first cycle of sust?
an AI is important because high levels of estrogen can cause unwanted effects like gyno on cycle, and having it out of balance at the end of your cycle will make it harder for your PCT to restore homeostasis

I'm not trying to be mean, jjust kinda stunned. You get injured or something?
what doses of dbol were you having problems with? was it during that first cycle of sust?
an AI is important because high levels of estrogen can cause unwanted effects like gyno on cycle, and having it out of balance at the end of your cycle will make it harder for your PCT to restore homeostasis

No worries man, I graduated high school 6'2 130 lbs! Started working out after high school and capped out at 160. After cycle was at 175, 12-13 % body fat now at 171.

And I will research those orals thanks!

No worries man, I graduated high school 6'2 130 lbs! Started working out after high school and capped out at 160. After cycle was at 175, 12-13 % body fat now at 171.

And I will research those orals thanks!

I would throw in the alpha pharma dbol with that cycle for the first month or so. I got a headache on a lower dose but after taking it for about a week and upping to 40mg it went away and I just started tearing it up at the gym. So far I've gone from 165lbs on an empty stomach to 185 on an empty stomach in about 6 weeks. 24 years old 6 feet tall. Running 500 mg test e. Stick it out with the dbol for a week, your body should get used to it! And eat like a mofo lol. This is my first cycle by the way

I know your pain brother.. I graduated high school at 5'8" 115Lbs. I was eating 5,000 calories a day just to maintain before cycle.. I am 6 weeks in and eating 6,400 daily to barely put me above stagnation.

I know your pain brother.. I graduated high school at 5'8" 115Lbs. I was eating 5,000 calories a day just to maintain before cycle.. I am 6 weeks in and eating 6,400 daily to barely put me above stagnation.

Haha right on man, people don't know the pain of a super high metabolism!

And I ended up ordering the dbol as well!

Growing up I ate whatever I want, started eating healthy 2 years ago, hard to ingest 4000 calories when you're eating mostly healthy, but I dirtied it up a bit for my first cycle just to continuously eat and increase calories

Back