• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A thought on stacking...

gettingjacked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is said that when running Masteron or Primo, more is better. 400 is ok with either, but 600-800 is :clapping:.

Anyone try say stacking Masteron and Primo with test at say 400mg each per week? I know they are similar, but lets say someone had enough to run 400-500 a week for a cycle of either, but not enough to run 800 on just one.

Just thinking about summer already.

Could run 500-750mg ew test, 400mg ew Masteron, 400mg Primo ew for 12 weeks.

I would think with sub 10%bf the vascularity would be pretty sick on this.

I have never tried Primo, it is on my wish list but a run of Prop 700mg/wk with 400mg/wk of primo and mast sounds REALLY nice to me. Has me thinking about my summer plans ! Of course I have always been told if I were to use Primo to only get the HG Bayer /Scherling which is VERY expensive. There is alot of substitution going on with Primo in UG products.

Hey Bro, I think my 2nd or third cycle was with 400mg/week of primo with test p and deca. I can personally attest to the whole "more is better" theory with primo. Primo was in my last cycle at around 600 -700mg/week. I'd say go for it. Is it prop that your talking about for the test? If so, that's a pretty decent and mild cycle. I'd pin eod 100mg of each, prop, primo, mast. I still include an ai but at a lower dose. The only thing I probably wouldn't do would be run Mast for 12 weeks. My own personal opinion. Mast is great but I'd be too worried to loose the beautiful hair on my head. haha. Good luck brother. Let us know what you'll be doing.

It is said that when running Masteron or Primo, more is better. 400 is ok with either, but 600-800 is :clapping:.

Anyone try say stacking Masteron and Primo with test at say 400mg each per week? I know they are similar, but lets say someone had enough to run 400-500 a week for a cycle of either, but not enough to run 800 on just one.

Just thinking about summer already.

Could run 500-750mg ew test, 400mg ew Masteron, 400mg Primo ew for 12 weeks.

I would think with sub 10%bf the vascularity would be pretty sick on this.

Good stack. The more Primo the better. Remember that. You get really lean gains.

Yeah, that was my thought. I have two diff labs of items around. I have 50ml of BD primo, a buddy is on it right now and doesnt have any sides and seems to be legit from his gains on it. The previous masteron I used was DP. Loved that cycle (with test and var). I am trying a diff sponsor to get some other goods tren a, mast, npp, so I am hoping its legit and not something else or underdosed. IP line of gear seems to be legit, with the occasional thread about questions on their anavar. (Ive used it twice and had friends run it solo, all loved it) So I at least feel good about BD primo.

Hey Bro, I think my 2nd or third cycle was with 400mg/week of primo with test p and deca. I can personally attest to the whole "more is better" theory with primo. Primo was in my last cycle at around 600 -700mg/week. I'd say go for it. Is it prop that your talking about for the test? If so, that's a pretty decent and mild cycle. I'd pin eod 100mg of each, prop, primo, mast. I still include an ai but at a lower dose. The only thing I probably wouldn't do would be run Mast for 12 weeks. My own personal opinion. Mast is great but I'd be too worried to loose the beautiful hair on my head. haha. Good luck brother. Let us know what you'll be doing.

I ran DP mast at 400mg a week for ten weeks. I didnt have any issues with the hair line. I will def post about the summer cycle. Im thinking this winter run is gonna start out as

3.5 iu rips ed (5 kits)
1-8 500mg test e (front load a gram)
1-?? 50 mg tren a ed
1-10 500mg primo
9-12 750 test e
??-12 NPP 400-500mg ew (once I drop the tren)

I just want my summer cycle as set up and ready to go. Spent so damn much already, I want it all set. Gonna cruise in between cycles on 125 ish mg test e a week.

This better be gettinjacked with all that, lol. Diet is pretty much on point, was 8-9% bf last cycle.

I ran DP mast at 400mg a week for ten weeks. I didnt have any issues with the hair line. I will def post about the summer cycle. Im thinking this winter run is gonna start out as

3.5 iu rips ed (5 kits)
1-8 500mg test e (front load a gram)
1-?? 50 mg tren a ed
1-10 500mg primo
9-12 750 test e
??-12 NPP 400-500mg ew (once I drop the tren)

I just want my summer cycle as set up and ready to go. Spent so damn much already, I want it all set. Gonna cruise in between cycles on 125 ish mg test e a week.

This better be gettinjacked with all that, lol. Diet is pretty much on point, was 8-9% bf last cycle.

Good luck bro.

Back