• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here to learn and grow

ccp22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Fairly new to the boards, but loving it so far. So much Great info. A little about myself, I'm 5'11 at 188lbs, right around 10-12% bf. I'm 22 years old and have been lifting since I was about 16. I ran a cycle When I was about 18 of Test e 300mg per week and I was totally ignorant back then and too prideful to ask for guidance so I didn't use a pct. I started my second cycle on 10-19-14, running 300mg of Test e weekly with 50mg of dbol for the first 25 days. After my dbol was finished I started tren ace 300mg weekly and uped my Test e to 525mg weekly. I'm currently in week four of cycle and plan on ru. Finishing about 12 weeks . I'll also be taking 12.5mg of aromasin and waiting on some caber as Well. I know I shouldve planned better and already had the aromasin and caber on hand but That's part of being new. As for my pct I'm going to continue on aromasin and throw in nolvadex two weeks after last injection.I'm taking saw palmetto for prostate health and milk thistle for liver and kidney health. I usually try and est between 2,000-2,500 calories a day and train monday-friday and have Saturday and Sunday as active rest days. Like I said, I'm kinda new to all of it and any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Welcome aboard. If your trying to gain some size, your calorie intake is super low IMO. Unless your trying to just maintain but still seems a lil low. Keep learning & growing. There's tons of info in here bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! Love the boards so far, already learned tons. Sorry man I'm on my phone and fat fingered it. Was supposed to be 3,000-3,500! I'm going to try to up it but It's hard for me to force feed but I know I have to

Lol! I have the same issue at times with these touch screen phones. I agree it's hard to force feed, makes you feel like crap. Keep up the hard work bro & good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome broseph, glad to have you. Research, read stickies, ask ask ask and you will find

Hit that 2500 mark. Also I wouldn't just use nolva pct. I would use nolva/clomid, but that's just my personal favorite combo. Also tren on your second cycle? Not what I would have suggested man. Maybe NPP and low dose mast instead?

Get Shredded!
Welcome to the club lots of great info on this board. Remember the saying though "Eat to grow". 22 your body still has not natural growing left.

Hit that 2500 mark. Also I wouldn't just use nolva pct. I would use nolva/clomid, but that's just my personal favorite combo. Also tren on your second cycle? Not what I would have suggested man. Maybe NPP and low dose mast instead?

Hey brother, Sounds Good to me I'll order some clomid to run with it. What kind of doses would you think with the combo? I meant to update and say thug I stopped pinning the tren as the sides were putting a strain on my personal life. Insomnia and aggression never mix Well so now im just pinning 300mg test cyp and 300mg Test e weekly. I would be open to trying the npp and mast. Thanks for the advice.

Hey brother, Sounds Good to me I'll order some clomid to run with it. What kind of doses would you think with the combo? I meant to update and say thug I stopped pinning the tren as the sides were putting a strain on my personal life. Insomnia and aggression never mix Well so now im just pinning 300mg test cyp and 300mg Test e weekly. I would be open to trying the npp and mast. Thanks for the advice.

I would personally suggest 500 test, 400 mast, 300 NPP and that is still pretty high since its your second cycle

Welcome

Back