• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

olympus eq

I did 12 weeks with NPP/deca and got some vascularity- maybe should have run it longer? Didn't get the appetite boost, but didn't want it. Lol.
my only EQ experience, and probably won't run it again. Don't think a few vials will do anything for you regardless.

12 weeks isn't long enough on EQ. It's pretty much a 20 week drug.

Should be plenty. OP gear was hit or miss man. Decent cheap gear. I have 2 jugs of their test e that gave me crazy pip! But I gave it to a buddy and he's on week 7 at 500mg a week and has no pip and is feeling great.

What is the mg ml on it I'm on 800 mg a week of 400 per mg and will use 40 cc

I have ran alot of OP gear but no EQ. did labs on the test c and came back pretty good. 1294 on 300 a week give or take a little. Got crippling pip from 3 of the 50ml jugs on the test. Got a little bit again to see and it was back to spot on. There test c, Deca and Primo were pretty good. I would say you are g2g if you run 800 + a week for 20 weeks.
What are you running with it?

The EQ IS 200MG. I have never ran anything except test c and test e. I was reading up and thought at some point I would like to run EQ.

I ran a 20 week cycle on the EQ and it was on point. I ripped up and held most my gains. 200MG twice a week stacked with Nandro and test.

i am taking 500mg test e 250. Monday and Tuesday. did my third shot this morning. whats the best way to incorporate eg into my cycle?

Back