• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct needed?

shaynel87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on cycle for 16 weeks. Sust/eq. I'm coming off for a month then going back on in jan for show prep. I'll be running test/tren/whinny. I have my pct on standby (clomid) my question is, is it really needed to run a pct for a month? Then get back on. I know ideally I should of planned my timing better for the 2 cycles but the show date is closer than I was thinking. So I kinda screwed myself there. Any help would be great guys thanks.

Time off equals time on, good rule of thumb. Not having the time for that, why go through PCT to just jump back on at the end of it? Cruise brother, blast it again and then PCT. Run 250-300mg/wk, trust me, it will be much easier and you won't lose ANY gains. It's a secret among us guys who B&C it's how we get so huge.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Would be kinda pointless to run it for a month then get back on. I have enough to cruise with. Never done that before what do you cruise at? I do 400mg eod of sust and EQ right now. So bring it down to 75-100mg eod would be fine?

300mg/wk test E, AI protocol same as current if there's no issues.
You want to stay at that 1000ng/dl level, +1500 ain't bad either.
Buy Moar Gearsisus if your short.

Last edited:
Back