• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

got my (basic) bloodwork back, looking to start a cycle to help an injury

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I screwed up the fast by taking 2 bites of a (homemade) burrito ~100 minutes before. White tortilla shell, chicken w/taco seasoning, sharp cheddar cheese, black beans, and refried beans. Had stopped eating at 7pm night before, blood was drawn at 11am. I am (currently) a moderately active 24y/o male.

Blood pressure- 108/65
Cholesterol- 192
TC/HDL ratio- 3.5:1
HDL- 55
LDL- 119
Triglycerides- 89
Blood sugar- 91 ml/dL

I have some detailed bloodwork results from February but they're at another location right now. Hematcrit levels, creatinine, etc. I'm excited to post them. How do these look?

I'm hoping to start a cycle of test e and hgh by the new year (to help with ligament repair, with the side effect of getting strong), but I'm still waiting to for someone to reach out to me. I do have some contacts with Olympus, but I haven't talked to them since February and didn't want to break script. I used to wrestle, bb, powerlift, etc but have been out of the game for a year and half with this wrist injury. I had surgery last October and rushed back into it, now encountering chronic inflammation etc.

Lipids and bp look great!

Thanks man, my blood pressure has always been relatively low but I'd been curious about the other numbers. Hoping to post the more detailed workup by the end of tomorrow

Back