• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AY is not just another pretty face!!!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The girl has been busy!!

New 50mg dosing options, all at a cost savings over the 25mg caps :)

Dbol now available in 50mg caps
Anavar now available in 50mg caps
Winstrol now available in 50mg caps
Proviron now available in 50mg caps

Also Winstrol is now being offered in 10mg caps, along with 25mg and 50mg....

Last edited:
I should neg you for not posting a pic of Ms. AY to go along with that title

Shit is getting real!! The changes to the already amazing list are making it impossible to resist Team Green!! JD and I are around to help out with any questions and needs you may have.

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

Not 1 not 2 but 3 awesome posts!! I can't wait! Def looking forward to my gear!!

The girl has been busy!!

New 50mg dosing options, all at a cost savings over the 25mg caps :)

Dbol now available in 50mg caps
Anavar now available in 50mg caps
Winstrol now available in 50mg caps
Proviron now available in 50mg caps

Also Winstrol is now being offered in 10mg caps, along with 25mg and 50mg....

I might get in the club one of these days

Var in 50mg caps... Man... Yum. I need.

Still waitin on halo pitts and jd :coffee:....auction or some sorta trade for nudez ..hmw said he will send u some nudez on my behalf..:roflmao:

Lots of real good stuff coming from AY here this weekend !!! I don't know how they keep up with this list ! So much to choose from .

Ok damn it I want to turn time forward so I am not a noob here anymore, Im 40 now and not getting younger, hope to get with green soon!!
Retired now after a long 20 year run in the Corp, I have plenty of time on my hands!!

Revamping some more I see, quality changes!!!

Casca

The Green Machine

Still waitin on halo pitts and jd :coffee:....auction or some sorta trade for nudez ..hmw said he will send u some nudez on my behalf..:roflmao:

It's coming. I'll be holding a contest and offering up some of my personal halo stash. I might even autograph that shit if you're really nice ;)

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

Sounds like its time to stock up for the winter bulk!

Stock up now or later, or both. This isn't a limited time offer. Between the new doses, new products and new prices... The best list out there just got a little better!!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

AY doesn't even need reduce pricing or improve her product selection...yet she does. What a massive scale of awesomeness.

love AY... time to start saving for spring cycles!

Back