• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Team Green New Product Announcements

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Effectively immediately AY is stocking two new products....

ANABOL: 35mg Anadrol +25mg Dbol

Mestanolone (Methyl DHT) 25mg

I am particularly excited about the mestanolone! Why? Check out this write up posted 2 years ago from GSRacer about this awesome compound...

Posted by GSRacer

Methyldihydrotestosterone (methyl-DHT; 17alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androstane-3-on, mestanolone) is a steroid that has characteristics similar to those of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), but unlike DHT, it is orally bioavailable [1]. Methyl-DHT was the second most commonly used steroid by German athletes in decades past, who were among the best in the world largely because of widespread steroid use [2]. There is comparatively little information, either scientific or anecdotal, on methyl-DHT, although there is a wealth of information on DHT. This article will discuss the information on methyl-DHT and what can be expected from this compound.

One common way of characterizing steroids is by their relative anabolic (muscle-building) and androgenic effects. Androgenic effects refer primarily to secondary sex characteristics: increased body hair, deeper voice, balding, and so on. Androgenic compounds characteristically also have strong psychological effects, such as increased aggressiveness and concentration. Among bodybuilders, highly androgenic compounds are commonly used pre-contest or during cutting cycles for increasing muscle hardness and decreasing water retention and also to provide stimulation and increase concentration and performance in the gym. They also typically have anti-estrogenic effects.

The anabolic and androgenic effects of methyl-DHT were compared to testosterone and methyltestosterone in some early animal studies [1]. In tests of its androgenic potency (total of five tests), methyl-DHT ranged from 20-255% as androgenic as testosterone or testosterone propionate, with a per study average of 70%. In terms of anabolic effects relative to testosterone, the range was 25-105% with an average at 55%. One study also compared the effects of methyl-DHT to methyltestosterone, and it measured as ~60% as androgenic and 25% as anabolic. The large differences in these values are due to multiple differences in experimental design, not to mention the problems with extrapolating animal research to humans, but this research does give a general idea of what the potency and effects of this compound might be.

Although some scattered small-scale research does appear to exist, there is very little published information on the use of methyl-DHT in humans. Observations in Germany by scientists indicated that it is effective at increasing athletic performance [2]. There is also a patent that describes some of the effects of methyl-DHT administration on humans [3]. According to the patent, methyl-DHT is anabolic in humans, but not with the same potency of other commonly used steroids. However, this was with only 10-20 mg daily. They also reported a strong anticatabolic effect (in other words, it inhibited lean tissue breakdown) in a study of 54 "physically highly stressed test persons."

Most notable in the patent, however, were comments regarding the psychological effects of methyl-DHT. To quote from the patent:
"This research completely unexpectedly and surprisingly discovered a hitherto unknown further action of mestanolone [methyl-DHT], namely the supply thereof led to an optimization of the central nervous system activation during preparation for the task and to a maintaining of this optimum activation even under high stresses. Thus, there was an increase [in] psychophysiological capacity.

"...The test persons performed difficult exercises requiring high physical capacities linked with high intellectual concentration and muscular coordination with far fewer errors. Complicated movement sequences with a high degree of stressing did not lead to a reduction in the degree of activation and instead the increased capacity remained after several repeats."
A final effect indicated in this application was that after 20 mg for six weeks, natural testosterone production was not affected. It should not be counted on for this effect to be reliable, as it could have been a function of dose or the way that testosterone regulation was measured. All steroids should be cycled on and off, with the employment of proper post-cycle therapy.

There is also another study, published in the early 1960's, in which women with tuberculosis were given 100 mg daily of methyl-DHT sublingually. Compared to control, the women given methyl-DHT had increased body weight and nitrogen retention [4].

Although user feedback is generally unreliable, it is the next best thing given the low amount of published information on the effects of methyl-DHT in humans. In general, reports from users are in line with what should be expected given the characteristics of this steroid: the perception of muscle hardening, decreased appearance of body fat, strength increases, muscle preservation while dieting (but no pronounced muscle building effect), increased sex drive, and increased confidence and concentration in the gym. In terms of side effects, some report an increased rate of hair loss, while others do not note this effect.

We now have information on the historical use of this compound in Germany, animal studies, a human study (albeit from a patent application, which is far from ideal), and user feedback. Putting this all together, we find that the information is generally consistent, and the following conclusions can be drawn:
Methyl-DHT has a strong psychological component, increasing aggression, concentration, strength, stamina, and athletic performance. It is ideal for use pre-workout.

Methyl-DHT will build muscle, but not nearly to the same degree as potent muscle builders such as methyl-1-test or many other commonly used steroids. However, it will help preserve muscle during periods of high stress or dieting.

Side effects will be primarily androgenic in nature, and estrogenic side effects (gyno, water retention) are very unlikely. Concurrent use of other substances to prevent hair loss, acne, or prostate enlargement (note that whether or not DHT causes this is a point of debate) is something to consider. Also, women should not use methyl-DHT.
It may be that methyl-DHT is best used as a supplement to a more potent substance while on a cycle. By using this strategy, one could have the muscle building effects of one compound and the psychological benefit of methyl-DHT at the same time.

In terms of dosage, 20-50 mg is recommended. Generally, people will take a dosage on the higher end of this range as a standalone, or a lower dose when stacking. Since this compound is methylated, liver toxicity is a potential concern. Not taking more than 50 mg, limiting cycle length to a month or less, avoiding alcohol, other methyls, and other drugs that may compromise the liver, and taking a supplement to protect the liver are all recommended. And, as with any steroid or prohormone, a cycle should be followed up with post-cycle therapy.

References

1. Vida, Julius A. Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology. Academic Press 1969.

2. Franke WW, Berendonk B. Hormonal doping and androgenization of athletes: a secret program of the German Democratic Republic government. Clin Chem 1997 Jul;43(7):1262-79.

3. Mattern et al. Medicament for influencing the degree of activation of the central nervous system. US Patent #5591732, Jan 7 1997.

4. Harris LH. Protein anabolic action of mestanolone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1961;21:1099.

Two more compounds added to such a great line up of products thanks jd.

More products form AY who already has one of the most extensive lists I have ever seen ! I really like the sound of that Anabol . Never heard of mestanonlone . Sounds sort of like a super proviron .

Anabol looks good to me

Badass those are two quality products for people to check out!

I've used M-DHT before.. It's awesome! Very much like Winstrol without the nasty joint issues! It's great for those last 4 weeks leading into a show when your body fat becomes lower and lower along with most if not all water weight coming off/out

thank you team green for adding these couple items to the list!!

I've used M-DHT before.. It's awesome! Very much like Winstrol without the nasty joint issues! It's great for those last 4 weeks leading into a show when your body fat becomes lower and lower along with most if not all water weight coming off/out

Sounds a lot like an oral Masteron....which is one of my favorite compounds

The Mestanolone is an awesome addition. I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I've yet to run it, but most describe it as almost a mix of Provi and Halo. Boost in sex drive, general sense of well being, hardens you up incredibly and helps dry you out!! Perfect way to lead in to a show!! Great for a preworkout boost of aggression and some killer pumps!!!

Hit up JD or myself to update your list, or inquire about becoming a new customer!! We're always around if you need us!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

IML Gear Cream!
The Mestanolone is an awesome addition. I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I've yet to run it, but most describe it as almost a mix of Provi and Halo. Boost in sex drive, general sense of well being, hardens you up incredibly and helps dry you out!! Perfect way to lead in to a show!! Great for a preworkout boost of aggression and some killer pumps!!!

Hit up JD or myself to update your list, or inquire about becoming a new customer!! We're always around if you need us!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

I'm lovin her Halo :)

I would love to get with the green but I am still new to this forum, one Ill grow up get to be a bigboy!!!

Both look great! Hm.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?

I have never run winny due to those issues but if this new compound can accomplish that without the notorious sides of winny I am all in!

Is this the old classic Methyl-Test of the golden era?

Nevermind JD, I just re-read your OP and now I see it's not...your write up compares it to the old methyl-test.

Get Shredded!
damn, just ordered.... gonna have to wait till next time. that mdht sounds nice!

Nevermind JD, I just re-read your OP and now I see it's not...your write up compares it to the old methyl-test.
Is that a good thing? What is this compound?

Hey man.... that write up was from GSRacer. I have absolutely no experience with Methyl DHT. Totally different then methyl test or M1t.

I should have said, "your write-up from GSRacer" because I did notice that...just didn't convey it well. I'm ordering some so I'll find out what it's like for sure. :winkfinger:

Seriously?

I have never run winny due to those issues but if this new compound can accomplish that without the notorious sides of winny I am all in!

YES! I love Winstrol, but it tears up my elbows bad after a few weeks.. I had a chance to try this and it was pretty much the same results except my joints never felt tight or achy at all, vascularity was freakish (as it usually is from winny)..it was a raw that had been capped without any filler, 25mg twice daily for 4 weeks...will def have to try out this stuff from Team Green..

HOW CAN THERE BE POSTS AND NO ONE SPEAKS ON THE HALO !!'! THROW AN AUCTION UP :roflmao:.....me and socal are feening jonezen for the freakin halo......

HOW CAN THERE BE POSTS AND NO ONE SPEAKS ON THE HALO !!'! THROW AN AUCTION UP :roflmao:.....me and socal are feening jonezen for the freakin halo......

Lol... As soon as I have it in hand, I'll put something up. Remember, this is coming out of my own stash. Simply because I love you guys!! All homo!!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

Back