• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Retired

Bulldog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello my friends, I am very new to the art of health and finess but I am attacking it with total dedication!! I was just retired from the Marine Corp after 14 great years but unfortunately I found the wrong end of I.E.D. in my final tour overseas... I have made it through therapy and have now made a devotion to myself to achieve that great health and body that I long wanted!! I have always been in very good health (thanks to an angry Master Sergent)I do have a single problem that I have had for many years GAINING WEIGHT.. I have joined a great local gym and invested in some personal traning time to ensure my diet and workouts are proper and on par!!! I will post some pics real soon of me now and hopefully with dedication and some research on this site I can share some positive after pics!! BTW I have never ate so much tuna in my life!!! Looking forward to making new friends here...Cya around Bulldog

Thank you for your service and sacrifices!
GREAT bunch of guys on here, and a couple raging assholes, too! Kinda like the Isle of Misfit Toys.
Enjoy the site, and post up any questions you have. Good luck!

Thank you for your service........there is so much knowledge on this site.......enjoy your stay!

Thank you for your service and dedication to our country. Im aure you will have no problem getting help here.great group of people.

Welcome to the community

Welcome aboard! Def a lot of info floating around here. Thank you for your amazing service. We salute you brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community it's a great place to be, you'll definitely learn a lot here

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you for your service, stay strong!

Thank you for serving this great country of ours and welcome to the community.

"BACK IN 1775 , My Marine Corps came ALIVE!!

Welcome Teufelhunden!!!

Casca

The Green Machine

Welcome broseph, glad to have you. Research, read stickies, ask ask ask and you will find

Welcome bro. Sorry to hear about your IED incident. Thank you for serving brother!

Get Shredded!
Welcome to the boards! But thank you for your service and providing freedom for this great country

Back