• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Reps working for two sources? Whores!!

JaxTeller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So. I get my posts deleted for calling it how it really is. Reps for one source praising or logging free gear for another source. Sell out much?

How are their bosses okay with this?

Kaoticsolja and joebad... I'm talking about you two! Who else have you guys noticed doing this? I know it's not just these two.

You rep for someone but your pushing a competitors gear. Do you understand the word competitor? Maybe If it was your business you would understand. You guys are just whoring it out for gear.

Why the hell would I ever buy from your source if all I see is you praising a different source. To me that means the guy you work for sells some under dosed garbage.

I'm confused. Are you literally saying that you have an issue with an employee of one vendor Using product of another vendor and talking about it? So, if I work at Safeway, I can't shop at Costco for groceries and tell anyone?

I must be missing something because that proposition sounds inane.

But would you openly praise how much better Costco is to your customers when your at work at Safeway. I bet your boss wouldn't like that too much.

Actually, I have had store manager at Safeway tell me to buy certain items at Costco b/c they were cheaper. When o asked him why he was sending me away from his store, he said "if I'm honest about this, you will believe me when I tell you about something else as well. Honesty creates trust."

I don't know either vendor or rep for beans, but your underlying premise is flawed.

Everybody on this site uses multiple sources. Every rep I've ever trusted had been honest about their source and another source. What fucking good is a rep that hasn't run gear from several sources? I get free gear sometimes and I don't even rep. I'm so lost about why OP gives two fucks about someone using gear from another source?

I need fucking anadrol and test. Since this is the thread for fags i'll let one of you blow me for the privilege of giving me gear. If it's from a source that actually puts gear in their gear I'll let you finish. Line forms to the left, thanks for playing.

*walks in the door*

Hey guys, I heard there's gearz here?

Why do I get bashed by the guy with 33 posts.... I had a prior commitment with Bush that started in June... Before he had some issues...and he is domestic... I handle issues with SFY that is international.. Besides I'm not saying one is better than the other cause I have run logs on both!

Btw get a life. Get a job. And get a grip bro. I'm one of the nicest people on this board if you had hung around long enough to know me.

People that work at McDonald's eat at subway and still say McDonald's is fat food.

Do their bosses care yes. But they are going to make money the way the have been. This thread makes. Me. Sick... Russia is that way sir<

Get Shredded!
Speaking of whores and fags, I'll suck a dick for some drol.... Just throwing that out there to anyone that might be repping multiple companies ======):kiss:(=======

Btw get a life. Get a job. And get a grip bro. I'm one of the nicest people on this board if you had hung around long enough to know me.
<

If you're so fucking nice why isn't my inbox filled with noodz?

ANSWER ME GODDAMIT!

Why do I get bashed by the guy with 33 posts.... I had a prior commitment with Bush that started in June... Before he had some issues...and he is domestic... I handle issues with SFY that is international.. Besides I'm not saying one is better than the other cause I have run logs on both!

People that work at McDonald's eat at subway and still say McDonald's is fat food.

Do their bosses care yes. But they are going to make money the way the have been. This thread makes. Me. Sick... Russia is that way sir<
He's mad because he asked for a discount code and I told him I refused to sell a women test..Bahaha poor boy wants a freebie and just barley can he pm.

Maybe after explaining ur prior commitment , will shed light on this .....I think ur a ok kinda guy sir:winkfinger:

Back