• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What sources use what carrier oils?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If anyone knows what carrier oils their sources use or if a source wants to chime in that would be great.

I know Pharmalogic uses MCT oil

Is there a preference or characteristics which make certain ones more effective or tolerable?

Thanks

If anyone knows what carrier oils their sources use or if a source wants to chime in that would be great.

I know Pharmalogic uses MCT oil

Is there a preference or characteristics which make certain ones more effective or tolerable?

Thanks
MCT/EO, 50/50. Some are more effective for higher concentrations and less pip. We picked a combo that has the least amount of issues with pip and can hold a good amount of hormone. I have only seen one person have an issue and that was due to coconut allergies.

MCT/EO, 50/50. Some are more effective for higher concentrations and less pip. We picked a combo that has the least amount of issues with pip and can hold a good amount of hormone. I have only seen one person have an issue and that was due to coconut allergies.

Definitely a good combo!!!

I have horrible issues with reactions to gear, and didn't get any off bush's.

As for vendor oils,

Valkyrie - GSO

Allergic reactions to nuts when orally consumed does not correlate to allergic reactions to the same nut oils injected.

Any individual person may have a bad reaction to a particular carrier oil.

Many people are sensitive to EO. I would put the number at about 10%

IML Gear Cream!
Allergic reactions to nuts when orally consumed does not correlate to allergic reactions to the same nut oils injected.

she lives!

This. The refining process of the oil removes the protein that trigger an immune response.

Agreed, only speaking from experience. I have had issues with 100% EO, at 50%, no issues. Plus MCT aids as it keeps the hormone in suspension longer. Lets face it, we both know people complain about pip because of the hormone reaching water too early. Hormones are hydrophilic.

Agreed, only speaking from experience. I have had issues with 100% EO, at 50%, no issues. Plus MCT aids as it keeps the hormone in suspension longer. Lets face it, we both know people complain about pip because of the hormone reaching water too early. Hormones are hydrophilic.

Guaiacol and phenyl salicylate will help with slowing absorption to... I think...yea they do.

Gear I've used...

RC - Cotton seed
Paxton - Apricot kernel
Dragon Pharma - EO
My TRT (Watson) - Cotton seed

Could someone shoot me a pm that can help me out, I have a few questions. Thanks very much.

Back