• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good choice for first run?

Confederate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If planning on doing a first run sometime next year after I get back into gym and get going again.

I have read the sticky but still have a quick question.

Test E is a given, was thinking 500-600 mg/ week, and running it 8-10 weeks, but what would you run with it if anything to improve mass? Or for first run would Test E be good just by itself since it will be first time? I Don't need to lose any weight right now, actually need to gain it lol.

And would the sticky PCT still work about right? Or would it possibly need to be cut down? Would start it roughly 5-7 days after?

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 AFTER the aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

Test E 500mg per week is all the AAS you'll need for a good first cycle. You're diet is going to dictate the mass gains. Not the juice.

test e only for your first run will give you great mass gains with a good diet
you don't need 10g creatine daily. 10 weeks would be better than 8. PCT should start 10-14 days after last inject of test e.

why no AI on cycle?
why do you think 4 weeks of PCT is going to be enough to restart your system which will have been been shut down for months?

There's not much point in running 8 weeks with test E... 10 weeks absolutely minimum, 12 weeks is a lot better.

If you want to only go 8 weeks, use test P... But you'll have to deal with injecting more often.

If you cycle test e, start pct 14 days after your last injection (not 5).

Unless you get liquid, most Aromasin comes in 12.5mg tabs.
Most ppl run 12.5mg ED, I personally run it 12.5mg EOD.

Ok 12 weeks I will run 500/week

As for pct what is best for that cycle. I'm new to a lot of it so my knowledge has to grow I am hoping by the time for first run I'll have everything ready

test e only for your first run will give you great mass gains with a good diet
you don't need 10g creatine daily. 10 weeks would be better than 8. PCT should start 10-14 days after last inject of test e.

why no AI on cycle?
why do you think 4 weeks of PCT is going to be enough to restart your system which will have been been shut down for months?

In order to get the most out of creatine you need to take it in accordance with you body weight. I'm 210 so I take 20g of creatine. You're body already pruduces 3 to 5 per day. How is an extra 5g going to do anything? Also 4 weeks on PCT is normal for some people. Everyone recovers at different rates.

In order to get the most out of creatine you need to take it in accordance with you body weight. I'm 210 so I take 20g of creatine. You're body already pruduces 3 to 5 per day. How is an extra 5g going to do anything? Also 4 weeks on PCT is normal for some people. Everyone recovers at different rates.

alright let's break this down.
an extra 5g will have an effect because THAT'S HOW THE BODY WORKS. 20g is wasted. at 210lb a dose of less than 5g will maintain maximum achievable creatine concentrations in the muscle. a dose of 0.0625g of creatine per kg of lean body mass is scientifically validated by plenty of literature.
4 week PCT is normal. I was just wondering if he knew why or if it was cut&paste

Ok thanks for all the replies so far... I know things are different depending on all kinds of factors. But what does a normal first run or cycle cost on average these days?

thanks

I just read a post saying your most likely not gettingthe MG of pure test you think you are so instead of 500 a week should he go 600 to compensate

IML Gear Cream!
Ok thanks for all the replies so far... I know things are different depending on all kinds of factors. But what does a normal first run or cycle cost on average these days?

thanks

Your looking at $200-300 ish depending where you choose to order from for cycle + pct both.

There's not much point in running 8 weeks with test E... 10 weeks absolutely minimum, 12 weeks is a lot better.

If you want to only go 8 weeks, use test P... But you'll have to deal with injecting more often.

If you cycle test e, start pct 14 days after your last injection (not 5).

Unless you get liquid, most Aromasin comes in 12.5mg tabs.
Most ppl run 12.5mg ED, I personally run it 12.5mg EOD.

I wouldnt say 8 weeks is a total waste... Heavy was quite fond of his first 8 week run. Here is a good read for the OP

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/378-Pyramiding-cycles-by-heavyiron

If going 12 wks you might consider 6 at 400mg/wk then ramp up to 600mg/wk for remaining 6 to help combat any plateau you hit, keep the gains coming, and avoid discouragement.

I agree with previous advice about diet tho -- that's #1 and skimping on protein and calories (make sure to count, if you've never done it before) will sabotage all the gear efforts.

Test e, deca, anadrol, and HGH. Man up.

Add some tren in there for good measure.

If planning on doing a first run sometime next year after I get back into gym and get going again.

I have read the sticky but still have a quick question.

Test E is a given, was thinking 500-600 mg/ week, and running it 8-10 weeks, but what would you run with it if anything to improve mass? Or for first run would Test E be good just by itself since it will be first time? I Don't need to lose any weight right now, actually need to gain it lol.

And would the sticky PCT still work about right? Or would it possibly need to be cut down? Would start it roughly 5-7 days after?

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 AFTER the aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

How old are you Confederate?
I would highly recommend you get your diet down first before anything. Second get back in the gym and get your training on point. Give that some time or you may very well regret it. If you have out of the gym for a while, I promise muscles remember and come back very fast. If you have done little, you will want to build a foundation before you start a cycle and go beast mode only to injure something that you really might need. Also, I ask your age because if you are young then you are pumping out tons of natural testosterone and can build decent muscle as long as your diet is on point and then your training second. Remember safety should be your number one concern first and always. Push it too fast and you will have a much longer wait.

Back