• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Found this on reddit: 22yo male's bloodwork after 6 months of Ibutamoren (MK-677)

LeanFiend

Lifter of Heavy Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Unfortunately, he didn't provide "before" labs to give a baseline of where his numbers were prior to the ibutamoren, but for what it's worth, 6 months into using 25mg/daily of Ibutamoren (MK-677), his IGF-1 and GH serum levels are very high (beyond the testing range, even). Seems noteworthy to me, although the lack of baseline levels prior to the ibutamoren administration kind of devalues these tests. Disappointing that the guy would go through all the trouble to use something for six months and have labs done, without having gotten the same labs beforehand. He mentions in his post to reddit that he is 22 years old.

NOTE: These are NOT my labs. I just stumbled upon this while researching Ibutamoren, and I found it worth sharing, as any bloodwork for this stuff is hard to come by.

RUPvteC.png

I'm interested in this. Anyone on here ever used it?

Damn son. Yes, he didn't take labs before. But those are some decent numbers there. Did he say mk-677 was the only thing he had run I that 6 month span?

At 22 years of age he is already D deficient and likely others. If he doesnt start worrying less about adding muscle and more about overall health he is going to find himself with some serious health issues. Having said that, gaining mass and strength is a lot easier when your not deficient in a bunch of essential nutrients.

At 22 years of age he is already D deficient and likely others. If he doesnt start worrying less about adding muscle and more about overall health he is going to find himself with some serious health issues. Having said that, gaining mass and strength is a lot easier when your not deficient in a bunch of essential nutrients.

Lol. Glad we're interested in the same things

I'm interested in this. Anyone on here ever used it?
Nice numbers!
i used MK677 for several months. Weight gain comes very fast, appetite is fierce, you sleep like a baby with very vivid dreams. MK677 is perfect for bulking but the water retention and crazy appetite are a bit much while dieting. MK677 puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hours off one oral dosing. It's extremely convenient and a great HGH supplement.

Back