• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introducing myself

adrenaline99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I am from CA, I've been lurking around here for little over a year now and I want to start contributing to the community. I am 28 years old and have been doing AAs since I was 22. I started at 22 because I was put on TRT due to massive structural damage to my scrotum. I would have never got into AAs if it weren't for TRT because it makes it so much simpler to blast/cruise and not worry about shutdown/PCT. I've been lifting since I was 16 so I trained about 6 years naturally and built up a great base. My current stats are 5'10, 205 lbs at 14% bf. I look forward to being a productive member around these boards and sharing the wealth of information I've accumulated to help as much people as I can and also learning as much as possible from all the veterans around here.

Welcome aboard bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome broseph, glad to have you. Research, read stickies, ask ask ask and you will find

Bro it's nice to have you here! Please feel free to search around here lots of good information on this board

Back