• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need and want advice. hex&igf1lr3

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wanting to run igf1lr3 for 50 days at 20mcg a day and hex im not sure about because im not sure if 12 mg would last long enough to be beneficial, any ideas?

I like boom dosing hex before bed. Around 500mcg

Igf-1 lr3 I like 50-100mcg on workout days only usually in a 4 week on 4 week off pattern. Des you can run longer (well I did with no issues)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igf-1 lr3 I like 50-100mcg on workout days only usually in a 4 week on 4 week off pattern. Des you can run longer (well I did with no issues)

Did you reconstitute your igf with bac water, whats all this crap about aa

Did you reconstitute your igf with bac water, whats all this crap about aa

Just posted about that in another thread ..

Yes AA prolongs shelf life ..
But I just use normal bac water and only recon one vial at a time and that will last me 2 weeks or less.. So I don't think it will deteriorate in that time frame. But if one vial lasts a month or something for you then yeah it's probably something to look into ..

Sweet, thanks bro, I think I'll just do a solo run of igf lr3 at a higher dose and see how my body reacts, seeing as you need to run rhgh for at least 6 months I would assume you would need to do the same with hex and even at say 300 mcg/day that adds up. Fuck that for now.

And I thought 200mcg before bed was good enough for me lol.

get dat pump!

IML Gear Cream!
Sweet, thanks bro, I think I'll just do a solo run of igf lr3 at a higher dose and see how my body reacts, seeing as you need to run rhgh for at least 6 months I would assume you would need to do the same with hex and even at say 300 mcg/day that adds up. Fuck that for now.
i'm very interested in the effects of igf solo. Do you plan to log this? or at least before/after pics?

also 50mcg is a good starting dose. I did 50mcg on my first run and 80mcg on my second and can't say there was a whole lot of difference.

i'm very interested in the effects of igf solo. Do you plan to log this? or at least before/after pics?

also 50mcg is a good starting dose. I did 50mcg on my first run and 80mcg on my second and can't say there was a whole lot of difference.

Yea, I'll log it, I've been off cycle for a little while now and my pct went great, so I want to stay off gear for a while. I'll do 50 mcg doses, maybe eod to stretch it out, maybe ed maybe I'll get 2mg and do a more intense run. I'll figure it out soon

you'll wanna run igf ed my friend.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your log

Back