• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D-Bol-Low Dose

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

This may have been mentioned in the past but wanted to get some new input.

Does anyone know of folks who are on TRT and use low dose D-Bol 10mg year round or on an extended period of time?

Any thoughts on this proposal? If diet,water consumption, no alcohol, and organ supplements are lockedin, it is really that bad?

Thanks
L

I wouldn't suggest year round orals of anything. Hell even something mild like proviron should require some off time.

Be smart :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldnt recommend it....all orals are hard on the liver pretty much...

Bro I did a 30mg dose for 8 weeks and I'm on trt 200mg Test Cyp very 2 weeks and straight up I lost all the gains I made on it. Definitely not a good idea to do a year long oral because your gonna kill your liver and further more I should have definitely used more test or trying to say that most guys are on trt every week. Either way bad idea

^lol yeah deff take dbol advice from the guy that has dbol is his username :winkfinger:

Dbol8

Thanks bro. Why not take your Test every week?

The reason I don't take it every week is because my doc was hesitant to give it to me and I had to beg and beg for it. I'm 32 and in his eyes too young. So in a nutshell i will take whatever he gives me and keep my mouth shut. Now I had never seen any info of anyone trying this on a low dose of trt and did a trial. Well needless to say it did not work. So my advice to you take it with a real cycle for 6 weeks and enjoy the benefits and continue with the trt and enjoy your gains.

LOL. No bro. Do not run dbol year round. Its called liver toxicity. However, if you want something to take year round with your trt that will add lean mass I would say masteron or equipoise is a good call at around 400-600mgs a week. If you're going to run dbol just do a proper 8 week cycle at 60mgs and you'll get big solid muscle gains if you know how to use dbol properly. And to the guy that said he lost all of his gains thats not DBOLs fault lol

DieStrongDianabol

^imo "gains" should be considered Lean tissue or fat free mass ..not intramuscular water retention.

So sure you lost lots of water when coming off, that's the nature of the drug. But did you really lose lean muscle tissue (which is hard to build anyways)

Edit: more dianabol usernames hahah

I lost some size and a little definition. Like I said was not the proper way to take it but I have it a try. I own up to it.

IML Gear Cream!
I run 200mg every two weeks with alittle deca...It works great for me..maintanes my levels and I feel great..

Fella's I think we need to read up on half lifes of test.
E & c are pretty close but 11 days comes to mind. So doing test every 2 weeks just isnt very good in my opinion.
It would be best to go every five days but I personally go every seven.
This puts me in a pretty good range without all the up's & downs in my hormone levels which I think is the best way to go.

^imo "gains" should be considered Lean tissue or fat free mass ..not intramuscular water retention.

So sure you lost lots of water when coming off, that's the nature of the drug. But did you really lose lean muscle tissue (which is hard to build anyways)

Edit: more dianabol usernames hahah

Sure. I agree sir. The cool thing about Dbol is it increases IGF-1 to pretty signifiant levels second to Winstrol which produces a little more. This is why you take smaller doses before meals throughout the day. It acts sort of like an insulin in a way and it shuttles a lot of nutrients to the muscle. Yeah you'll bloat more based on diet and get more water retention, but if you are complaining about dbols water retention you simply do not understand the nature of the drug , like you said. DBol is a great kicker and if you can use it intelligently, like 10mg 5-6 times a day before meals you will reap the benefits of dbol.

E & c are pretty close but 11 days comes to mind. So doing test every 2 weeks just isnt very good in my opinion.
It would be best to go every five days but I personally go every seven.
This puts me in a pretty good range without all the up's & downs in my hormone levels which I think is the best way to go.

Or you can make a custom blend of Test Enanthate/Trenbolone Acetate blend at 100mg per ML and shoot that every day. Your test levels will be the most stable this way :winkfinger:

Agreed. But look at the very first chart in this link:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

And you'll see that the serum half-life of test cyp (and enan -- they behave the same) is around 5 days, not 11. I've verified that same half-life for test-e in my own system via bloodwork.

There's a bunch of bad info being passed around the steroid forums showing figures like 11.5 days or 10-14 days for test-enan/cyp. This appears to be a screwing up of serum half-life and drug "active life" concepts.

Back