• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gyno got worse

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I have gyno from puberty. Just finished a cycle of 500 test p and 350 npp. I didn't have itchy or sore nipples through out the cycle but I feel as if my gyno has gotten worse. It just looks bigger, and not just because my pecs grew. It looks like the actual breast tissue grew. I was running 6.5mg of aromasin through out the cycle but I ges it didn't work? Anyway I'm about to start pct today and switch over to letrozole in hopes that it shrinks a little bit. Any dosing suggestions? Is it possible that my gyno grew without the classic symptoms like itchy nipples?

I as well had issues steming from puberty. What i found works for me for preventing it from progressing is Nolvadex. I take it everyday while on cycle and haven't had any additional growth.

Hit nolvadex for 3 weeks. It should help. But gyno does look more noticeable the bigger your chest gets.

This depends. I've personally experienced nolva to reduce older gyno. Letro will not. Letro is good if you're getting hit by gyno out of nowhere. But if you're not sensitive or sore to the touch. I don't think it will help.

It seems you needed a higher dose of the aromasin on cycle. Anyhow, keep taking the aromasin through your entire pct @25mg ed(take up to 50mg ed split into 2 doses am & pm) along with nolva @20mg ed and Clomid @50mg ed. This should be an effective combo to crush the gyno and get your natty test levels up very quickly. Don't bother with the letro at this point. This has worked very well for me multiple times in the past. Good luck

if I was you I would run the letro, I get puffy nips too and its scary you dont want it to get out of control or permanent to where you need surgery

are you even sure your nolvadex and letro is real i only use pharmacuetical grade stuff from a real pharmacy....

IML Gear Cream!
If you've had gyno for over a year the only way you're going to get rid of it is by surgery.

I've got several friends who've had their gyno go away with a run of nolva. And it was several years old. I know because I supplied the nolva, and felt the boobies before and after.

Note: They weren't severe cases by any means.

Well as long as you did the before and after squeeze assessment. Based on your anecdotal evidence you must be correct.

It wasn't like big boy bitch titties that flailed in the wind. Was about quarter sized before run then reduced to about pea sized after.

One got his from a prohormone cycle that made him shit blood when he was a kid and the other was from being fat as a kid.

yes i get all of my pct and AI's from rui products. so should i do letro nolva clomid, or aromasin nolva clomid? should i continue to use the nolva after im done my pct in hopes to reverse my older gyno as well?

To reduce/reverse the gyno with Nolvadex run it at 20mg/day for 3-6 months.

If you've had gyno for over a year the only way you're going to get rid of it is by surgery.

This is correct. Once surgery is done be prepared to combat this issue every cycle. Yes it can comeback.

To reduce/reverse the gyno with Nolvadex run it at 20mg/day for 3-6 months.
^^^this and use aromasin. If you know anything about it then you would know it is hands down the best AI to use during pct.

I've had my glands taken out, and I still use Aromisin..and caber...

I've had my glands taken out, and I still use Aromisin..and caber...

If you don't mind me asking how was the pain? Post recovery?

Post op and recovery pain is minimal. I had a drain in each side that was a bit uncomfortable, but tolerable. The toughest part was not lifting for 6 weeks. You have to wear a compression shirt the whole time to help the tissue stay flat while healing. It's basically a reverse boob job.

Post op and recovery pain is minimal. I had a drain in each side that was a bit uncomfortable, but tolerable. The toughest part was not lifting for 6 weeks. You have to wear a compression shirt the whole time to help the tissue stay flat while healing. It's basically a reverse boob job.

Haha Thanks for the info brother

Back