• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The best alternative to clomid for PCT?

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, soon ill be the king of questions in this forum,sorry,im very new in this.
I have everything needed for my PC except something very important, CLOMID, I cant get Clomid, but I have Arimidex (which is not in the tutorial). Can you please recommend me some alternatives to look for them?.

Additionally, I think about buying this product http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-male-rx/ , would you recommend it?,someone did?, it can be taken freely also after PCT for ever?.

Thank you,kind regards.

I agree with geezer^^^tamoxifen is best alternative.
I would suggest not using arimidex in pct....it's ok for on cycle but you have the possibility of estro rebound in pct,
use aromasin instead.
As far as ultra male, I would recommend. But follow protocol outlined on bottle....it shouldn't be run for more than 8 weeks,
after this it becomes counter productive.

I agree with geezer^^^tamoxifen is best alternative.
I would suggest not using arimidex in pct....it's ok for on cycle but you have the possibility of estro rebound in pct,
use aromasin instead.
As far as ultra male, I would recommend. But follow protocol outlined on bottle....it shouldn't be run for more than 8 weeks,
after this it becomes counter productive.

Thank both you,but according the PCT tutorial, Nolvadex is not seem (by the tutorial) as an alternative, the tutorial says to use them together, I already have nolvadex (tamoxifen), ill check Torem and tamox, and thanks about ultra male´s answer.

Torem is pretty good. It helps control prolactin too I think. I believe it can be stacked with clomid since they work through different mechanisms.

Or just never come off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You were saying you'll check tamox and torem. You already have tamox my brother, sometimes those things are hard to catch.

Just curious, why can't you get clomid? It's everywhere

Clomid and nolva are not exactly interchangeable because they work synergistically together. They are less effective by themselves. Given the choice to run one or the other i'd choose clomid. Torem is the only serm i'd run solo as a pct. It is basically nolva and clomid in one drug. I've had much success with it before i started blasting and cruising.

Having said all that, clomid is easy to find. There is a banner on the top of the page that sells all pct meds. Also PSL sells nolva and clomid and ships anywhere so that's another option.

Back