• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice for 2nd cycle, First cycle Test C stopped short

jeeptree2112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, love the internet but hate the enormous ambiguity you get from the different info out there. Heres my deal
Was doing my first ever 10 week Testosterone Cypionte 400mg/week only cycle and had a debilitating hand injury 4 weeks into it. Had to STOP EVERYTHING.
So my question is I want to run another cycle before May, Big family vacation in Mexico!!
When can I Start again?
Here is my plan........
Last pin Nov 14
Off everything x2 weeks
Start my Tamoxifen x4 weeks, I had for my PCT On Nov 28th (2 weeks after last pin)
After 4 weeks stay off everything for an additional 2-3 weeks
Restart another 10 week cycle but using 600mg/week of Testosterone C only
So last pin Nov 14th on a very short, interupted Test C cycle mind you then
Restart January 12th or 19th (8-9 weeks from last pin)
*******I'll get a blood draw to make sure my Test #'s are in normal range before pinning again

Then after this cycle tah's it for the year
do the same PCT as before

My cycle now was
Test c 400mg/week week 1-10
Adex .5 EOD week 1-12
PCT tamoxifen week 13-16
off

I want to increase the Test C to 600mg/week and continue the same regimine
Is this do-able?

At 4 weeks in test c is just kicking in, why the bump to 600 when you don't know how 400 would have treated you?

Very True, I am getting another two bottles and I have One left so I thought by having three bottles (6000mg) why not just use it up.....600mg is not necessary just thought why not.

Instead of 8 wks of PCT and only partial recovery before another cycle, I'd just TRT at 200mg/wk until then but I'm a blast/cruiser now so of course I'd say that. As a beginner it pays to be more careful but... I guess I'd still do it that way.

You might even start two weeks earlier, make it a 12-week cycle, and up the dose from 400 to 600 halfway through as a compromise on your ambitions. This follows the guidelines a little closer in the First Cycle suggestions as well:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

600mg

Instead of 8 wks of PCT and only partial recovery before another cycle, I'd just TRT at 200mg/wk until then but I'm a blast/cruiser now so of course I'd say that. As a beginner it pays to be more careful but... I guess I'd still do it that way.

You might even start two weeks earlier, make it a 12-week cycle, and up the dose from 400 to 600 halfway through as a compromise on your ambitions. This follows the guidelines a little closer in the First Cycle suggestions as well:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Excellent read for sure....
Well I thought about 600mg/week fo this next cycle because i will have 3 full bottles.....
So it's cool to start back up Jan12th then???

There are a lot of options here on timing, dose, etc. Most important thing is getting bloodwork regularly and reacting to anything unusual. Post it here if you want help.

The main reason to up your dose through the cycle at various points is to get the best bang-for-buck on the gear (least gear needed for gains) and to overcome plateaus caused (mainly, I believe) by myostatin increases in reaction to the hormones. If you start at 600 you're more likely to be wasting gear early on and then encountering a plateau you can't get past without pushing up to 900 or such.

You can always use leftover gear next cycle. In fact you may feel more secure having a bit of a stash like most of us here. When my cupboard runs bare I feel sorta naked.

Awesome. I'll get blood work Jan 7th and plan to start 12th if all is normal.
I'll start at 400mg/week then up it to the 600mg/week mid cycle as you said. I appreciate the advice man.

Back