• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High dose cycles

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys notice results any faster on high dose cycles or do they just come faster when they start for you?

Strength gains, yes! On 1200mg test and 600 deca the gains, strength wise and gain in weight came on quickly for me. Instant moon face with over eating on the weekend! I'm now on 300mg TPA, 400mg Tren Ace, and 200mg NPP weekly and maybe put on 5 solid pounds at 8 weeks in. The strength is there but not like a high test run. I'm lean and vascular with no bloating.

Its about a 1 week head start for me every time with high doses

Idk it's weird. Work won't quit this year and some personal shit is interfering with sleep and eating. My weight went up then back down, but I had just put on 10 pounds anyway... Strength is not quite back to where it was before I was out for almost two months, but that was holding tren gains... Idk I usually feel like I grow late in a cycle. I'm just into week four. Just kinda curious what to expect. All I know is I just destroyed everything in the gym. I'm not the biggest or the strongest by any means, but I just watched the whole gym watch me like "wtf is wrong with this guy?!" Fail, drop, fail, drop... Repeat till static holding nothing, move to the next one. I'm on some wet compounds so the pics don't look great but I feel big. I'm about to enter a real mindfuck period I have a feeling....

It's def caloric intake that makes the different here, you can take 1500mg test and if your eating only 1500-2000 calories you'll probably lose size.

Back