• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycling orals

IronLifter1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So has anyone heard of doin something g like doin anadrol Monday dbol tus anavar wed and then starting over Thursday with anadrol??? I wonder if that would keep the liver toxicity from building up????

I would rather someone else try it first lol

This would be done on the first 6 to 8 weeks of cycle a long ester cycle like test cyp and nandrolone. But if the toxicity isn't an issue I guess ya go further then 6 to 8 weeks? ???

Well what about doin a month of anadrol then switch to dbol then after a month switch to maybe to tbol????

I did something like that with AD50/Dbol
And it sucked....Two weeks on one then switch to the other...ran that for two months...,For me it was the mood swings...never again bro!!!

I did something like that with AD50/Dbol
And it sucked....Two weeks on one then switch to the other...ran that for two months...,For me it was the mood swings...never again bro!!!
Ah hell mood swings pretty bad huh? I hadn't had any mood swings with any gear yet not even tren....

Lucky U....O Adrol, wanted to kill everyone,... on Dbol, happy as hell...Took flower to the ones I killed...But, really didnt get any better gains that way..Looks good on paer, but not in the real world...My 2 cents!!

IML Gear Cream!
Don't kill your liver. Var is less toxic, and you can run it longer. You try 3 months of dbol, then tbol, then drol and you WILL do damage.
sounds like your trying to do an oral only cycle, which is a TERRIBLE idea.

Word sounds like a waste then...I'll just stick to anadrol for 4 to 6 weeks...probably just 4. I have only ever done dbol and anavar as far as orals...

Don't kill your liver. Var is less toxic, and you can run it longer. You try 3 months of dbol, then tbol, then drol and you WILL do damage.
Yeah I am just Goin to do the anadrol kick start not the other idea that's all it was a idea and question I appreciate the answer too man...

Nah I wouldn't fuck with an all oral cycle at this point....this is in addition to a cycle of test cyp and nandrolone for about 16 weeks....

I got the idea from rich Piana on one of his you tube videos....that's what he said he did a couple of times with his orals. Seemed pretty dangerous to me....

I love dbol 25mg/ drol 50mg combined for 4 weeks. They work great together, and keep sides down (blood pressure is my concern)

I love dbol 25mg/ drol 50mg combined for 4 weeks. They work great together, and keep sides down (blood pressure is my concern)
Ah shit!! Never thought about combining them!! Hell yeah man! I think all I got right now is anavar anadrol and winstrol...might need to get some dbol to run with my anadrol....

Ah shit!! Never thought about combining them!! Hell yeah man! I think all I got right now is anavar anadrol and winstrol...might need to get some dbol to run with my anadrol....
Just do a low dose of each, and you will love it, without wrecking yourself.

Yeah you want the compound to accumulate in your body man. No reason why you cannot run low dose of both for an 8 weaker though and just grow like crazy tho

DieStrongDianabol

this. switching from dbol to drol is not gonna help with toxicity they are both rough on you

this. switching from dbol to drol is not gonna help with toxicity they are both rough on you
Gotcha. Thanks for the input brother. I wasn't Goin to actually do that I just wanted yalls opinions on the idea...I appreciate it.

Back