• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Misc gear... What to do?

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so like a lot of you(im sure) I have quite a few misc products from past bicycle rides. Most of these compounds I have no plans on purchasing more of but who knows what the future holds. Also I refuse to sell any gear to any one. Getting caught buying gear is one thing selling it is another.... My own personal bias/fear and could be an unwarranted one.

Should i just start adding those products in randomly into my normal test even though I only have two bottles of most?

or

Should i continue to hoard it in my box waiting for a use to arise or a change of heart?

Products
mast 2
npp 2
eq 2
tren a 2.5
cut mix 1(I wish i had more of this and will probably hoard)
winny- 12 pills
anavar 20
dbol- 16

Only products I plan on buying more of in the future are tren, cut mix, dbol and var. I had best results on these and for my dollar they are the best value....

What would you do?

Also here is a hottie bombottie for you viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping bye.

Hquef5mzW3m63LgTfyI9X4XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY

I have no friends in the gym HAHAH... and All my friends outside the gym think im nuts :p

HAHAH I like the party favors idea... preload some syringes and hand them out bahahah

ok so like a lot of you(im sure) I have quite a few misc products from past bicycle rides. Most of these compounds I have no plans on purchasing more of but who knows what the future holds. Also I refuse to sell any gear to any one. Getting caught buying gear is one thing selling it is another.... My own personal bias/fear and could be an unwarranted one.

Should i just start adding those products in randomly into my normal test even though I only have two bottles of most?

or

Should i continue to hoard it in my box waiting for a use to arise or a change of heart?

Products
mast 2
npp 2
eq 2
tren a 2.5
cut mix 1(I wish i had more of this and will probably hoard)
winny- 12 pills
anavar 20
dbol- 16

Only products I plan on buying more of in the future are tren, cut mix, dbol and var. I had best results on these and for my dollar they are the best value....

What would you do?

Also here is a hottie bombottie for you viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping bye.

Hquef5mzW3m63LgTfyI9X4XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY
Pm with address sent

I would take all 12 winny at one time as a pre workout. Same with the var. As far as the injectables i would inject them into passed out drunk people at parties. Oh crap this isn't the pit, please disregard everything above.

Honestly though, I'd personally save and run with future cycles. Maybe something you haven't done before? You can run the mast and tren, maybe save npp for prop...just some ideas. As for the orals...I probably would wait until you got more as well. No point in running var for a week imo...somebody might tell you differently though. I see your stash as a box of compliments and an addition to potential for future cycles. But that's me.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly though, I'd personally save and run with future cycles. Maybe something you haven't done before? You can run the mast and tren, maybe save npp for prop...just some ideas. As for the orals...I probably would wait until you got more as well. No point in running var for a week imo...somebody might tell you differently though. I see your stash as a box of compliments and an addition to potential for future cycles. But that's me.

yeah that was my initial thought but then I started tren for the first time... and I had way better results on tren than any other compounds and the sides are minimal for me. So my thinking now is why would I spend my money on more npp, eq or mast.... when I can just blast test tren and an oral and get better results. I dont know i was just looking at all of it this morning(loading my trt syringe) thinking I need to do something with this stuff.... by the way its all AY and AMA. So not trashable like the AA mast I tossed yesterday.

If you don't want to sell it, maybe you can do some kind of giveaway and make use do things for your viewing pleasure haha

Save it. You have no idea how your future cycle plans may change. Stored at room temp it will last for years.

If you don't want to sell it, maybe you can do some kind of giveaway and make use do things for your viewing pleasure haha

Sounds like I need to make a friend that uses gear. I used to have one but hes gone now. I get scared mailing gear though. My job requires a license that can get revoked if I get charged with a felony. This is also why I have prescriptions for "most" everything I use including mary jane.

Fuck it im just going to start pinning that shit.... Blast that eq and 900 a week till its gone then go to the npp then back to tren... In the morning ill play oral roulette... just put it all in a brown bag and pull out 2 randoms Ill even throw some agent steel in there for shits and giggles.

Its the only way to find combinations that work best for you

Fuck it im just going to start pinning that shit.... Blast that eq and 900 a week till its gone then go to the npp then back to tren... In the morning ill play oral roulette... just put it all in a brown bag and pull out 2 randoms Ill even throw some agent steel in there for shits and giggles.

We need a diary that details day to day life through your rollercoaster of a cycle :D

I would probably just keep it for the future. Worse thing happens you don't ever use it.

We need a diary that details day to day life through your rollercoaster of a cycle :D

yeah I kinda do what ever comes to mind anyway. Lifting and abusing gears is a pass time for me. I have no goals or aspirations. I just like looking good naked....Cause I get naked a lot :eek:

Back