• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

your opinions...

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you were pinning 600mgs a week of test e and you had labs drawn 8 days after your last pin and they came back at 817 what would you think?

Discuss....

PS big shout out to Damgar. He listens to Fugazi but labs show its just Blink182

They're pulling out the gimmicks now, they're too far gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's way underdosed. About 30% what it should be?

IML Gear Cream!
If you were pinning 600mgs a week of test e and you had labs drawn 8 days after your last pin and they came back at 817 what would you think?

Discuss....

PS big shout out to Damgar. He listens to Fugazi but labs show its just Blink182
So do you just call Ween fans weeners orrrr......

if you remember the abaxen oil you ran was ~40% under dosed, this dude was running double that and got lower numbers than you did on that blood work
No I mean 30% of advertised. 70% underdosed. Little better. Number should be near 2000ish

Yeah I found it, for some reason didnt even notice it. He must have pinned it wrong and the wrong day lol

I dont understand how people can run a cycle without seeing any lab results from other people first. Just jumping right on the bandwagon...... Even when getting some good gear why people dont do bloods? Hell I am going for my 3rd bloodwork tomorrow on week 13 this cycle.

Someone got burned its hard when your alpha as fuck. Live and learn. That's why we do blood work can't trust anyone.

lsqmcS5.gif

I'd say it was either underdosed, straight up oil, the person with the labs was some troll that found labs on the interwebs and has a matching screen name, the poster can't read lines on a syringe and no idea what hes doing.....

I'd also say that if I was the lab to redeem myself I'd offer gear in exchange for bloods from reuptable well known members..instead of taking the one day crack in the door some mod left open for them to fly through....

:coffee:

On my TRT dose of 200mg my labs came back at 875 exactly 8 days after my last pin, just sayin.......:coffee:

Back