• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

to pin or not to pin

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok i am currently on a 75 mg tren ace 30 mg ed cycle. I got to go on the road eith my boss and stay overnight that night. Should i pin double or just wait till late that night the next day when i get home

- - - Updated - - -

30mg prop

Lmao quite the opposite. Hes a fat old guy. Ok will do. Thanks dj

Maybe you could find a hot milf at a local establishment. Strike up a conversation regarding a superficial compliment about something she wearing. provide her with high end vodka . crank up the charisma and remind her how much you want to see her in her panties. See what happens

Maybe you could find a hot milf at a local establishment. Strike up a conversation regarding a superficial compliment about something she wearing. provide her with high end vodka . crank up the charisma and remind her how much you want to see her in her panties. See what happens
You might be my long lost brother with a statement like that lol

my long lost lover with that kind of advice.....

- - - Updated - - -

he had me at superficial compliment and high end vodka

Ok i am currently on a 75 mg tren ace 30 mg ed cycle. I got to go on the road eith my boss and stay overnight that night. Should i pin double or just wait till late that night the next day when i get home

- - - Updated - - -

30mg prop

you guys have to sleep in the same room? o_O

I like to pre-pin for whatever I'm gonna miss, but that's just me. Yes it makes the blood levels go a little wild but in an upward direction, which is fun.

IML Gear Cream!
Just bring it with you, if ur driving. That's what I do. Shit I've even brought test on airplanes in vitamin bottles.

Always easy to hide a pin , if you really want to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya i just didnt want to risk it. My wife is active duty and im a felon. Its good though it all worked out just fine

Back