• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG Injection

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I did my first injection of HCG yesterday. 250iu subcutaneous into my stomach fat with a 31g insulin syringe. What kind of response do you guys get when injecting? For me it burned like a bee sting for about 1-2 minutes and then subsided, and nothing noticeable in terms of mark/pain today. I am just wondering what the normal reaction is for most. I am using Pregnyl brand and I reconstituted it at 1000iu/ml.

It doesnt burn like a bee sting for me. Maybe felt it a little the first few times, like an itch. But a bee sting HURTS, and an HCG injection has never hurt. Ive used that brand.
I reconstitute with bacteriostatic water at 2000iu/mL.

i reconstitute with BW as well and it never stings. A little poke on the injection like a mosquito bite and thats it.

if i use general sterile water it burns like a mother fucker every time, hcg, GH, peptides, etc. when i reconstitute using BW with a .9% sodium chloride content i get nothing.

use bacteriostatic sodium chloride 9% solution = no pain.
250iu is low standalone; you are running it alongside something else or for trt/hrt reasons?

I go 10,000 IU/mL. Had to think about it for a minute... but yeah, 0.1 mL gives me 1,000 IU which I do occasionally if I've slacked and need to do a whole week's worth of HCG in one pin. Otherwise it's 0.05 mL for 500 IU twice a week.

Bacteriostatic water, the cheap stuff in 40mL vials from online vet shops. No bee sting ever. Maybe a slight itch about 10% of the time, but 90% of the time it's nothing. 29ga slin pins. Maybe it's the solution that's causing a reaction?

You'll want 1,000 IU/wk usually, unless you're a rare super-responder or something. This is the typical natty-replacement dose -- enough HCG to simulate the LH you'd normally be making, and thereby keeping the balls 100% busy on the test production front.

I get a little irritation but I think its from the cold HCG being pinned directly from the fridge!

use bacteriostatic sodium chloride 9% solution = no pain.
250iu is low standalone; you are running it alongside something else or for trt/hrt reasons?

I reconstituted with traditional sterile water pictured here:
izrz3q.jpg

Monday was my first dose at 250iu, and I intended to pin that twice per week to follow along with my Test-E only cycle. I was going solely off guides/logs that I had read. If any of you have recommendations for my situation I am all ears. I am also pinning it straight out of the fridge, if the cold is in fact the contributing factor.

IML Gear Cream!
And I am a god damned idiot.. should I just go ahead and throw away my entire vial of HCG since it's not mixed down with BAC water?

I would get some bac water (0.9% benzyl alcohol). And move onto my next vial.

You'll probably be fine. But there is nothing in sterile water to prevent bacteria growth once it is opened.

Ya.. I made an entirely rookie mistake.. I had ordered my 10-pack of sterile water from my go-to medical supply place and didn't bother to read the title. It was listed under their bacteriostatic water tab, but was evidently sterile water. So I just placed an order for actual Bacteriostatic water.. I cannot believe I didn't even look before reconstituting, and clearly did not even notice what I had done until I read some of the responses. I think I will just use the batch I mixed up until the BAC arrives, should only be one more pin.

It also means that I will have to re-place an order to get more HCG to have enough for the full cycle.. hello $200 minimums for one item I actually need. Live and learn though, one more check mark on my do-not-do again list.

just pin and endure the rest of your hcg and don't make the mistake next time. that's the sterile water that burns like a bitch for me too.

Ya.. I made an entirely rookie mistake.. I had ordered my 10-pack of sterile water from my go-to medical supply place and didn't bother to read the title. It was listed under their bacteriostatic water tab, but was evidently sterile water. So I just placed an order for actual Bacteriostatic water.. I cannot believe I didn't even look before reconstituting, and clearly did not even notice what I had done until I read some of the responses. I think I will just use the batch I mixed up until the BAC arrives, should only be one more pin.

Not saying you should.

But that is what I'd do. (One more pin till new bac arrives)

just pin and endure the rest of your hcg and don't make the mistake next time. that's the sterile water that burns like a bitch for me too.

I can handle the burning, however I don't think I could handle the risk of bacteria growth after ~10 weeks of use.

And as far as dosing.. is 1000iu/week really necessary? I had thought that 250iu twice weekly was sufficient on a 500mg/week test-e cycle. If I am going to have to order more due to my fuck up anyway, I may as well get enough to run the higher dose if that is recommended.

Last edited:
I can handle the burning, however I don't think I could handle the risk of bacteria growth after ~10 weeks of use.

And as far as dosing.. is 1000iu/week really necessary? I had thought that 250iu twice weekly was sufficient on a 500mg/week test-e cycle. If I am going to have to order more due to my fuck up anyway, I may as well get enough to run the higher dose if that is recommended.

i'm not saying it's smart, but i've definitely used hcg for 10 or so weeks using sterile water as the reconstituted source with no ill side effects. just run higher doses to use it faster if you're worried about it. i personally run hcg at 1000/wk but 250iu 2x/wk seems to be the standard prescription around these parts for trt purposes. my balls don't really react (noticeably) when i use less than 1000iu's at time, even doing 500 2x/wk doesn't give me the same effect. it's kind of weird.

personally, i don't think YOU need 1000iu's/wk to maintain, but if you notice atrophy at 500/wk, up your dose.

I just wait til pct then hit the hcg, but hey, if you like turning the lights off and on for ten weeks then cool. I know everyone does it now and it's completely crazy. Exogenous test tells your body to shut off test production, but then hcg comes in and says turn on, but wait, the test is still saying turn off, hcg, test, hcg, test, on of on off on off on off, and kablamo, you blew a fuse. Coulda just turned the light off until you're ready to leave it on for a while.

I just wait til pct then hit the hcg, but hey, if you like turning the lights off and on for ten weeks then cool. I know everyone does it now and it's completely crazy. Exogenous test tells your body to shut off test production, but then hcg comes in and says turn on, but wait, the test is still saying turn off, hcg, test, hcg, test, on of on off on off on off, and kablamo, you blew a fuse. Coulda just turned the light off until you're ready to leave it on for a while.

Doesn't work that way. The exogenous test shuts down your LH and FSH at your hypothalamus/pituitary, but HCG mimics LH so your testes are none the wiser. They stay running if they see enough of it. There is no on/off/on/off confusion if you maintain steady HCG. The testes don't care about a testosterone signal directly, only LH or HCG (or FSH or HMG for sperm).

Go look up rich piana on YouTube, he knows what he's doing.

He's actually kind of a blow-hard who gets some of the science wrong, but hey he's huge so he must always be right? Personally I don't think scientific correctness is determined by the biggest dude yelling the most self-righteous bro-science in your face the loudest. I guess I'm trying to say he's irritating to me. :) But to each his own.

I'm with friendofzeus on dosing: If 500 IU/wk does it for you, i.e. keeps your balls full-sized, dangling, and ache-free, you lucked out. Otherwise bump the dose. Sometimes 1000 IU ain't enough for me and I bump to 1500 for a bit.

Get Shredded!
It's not crazy at all . The point is to keep the testicles from severe atrophy i the first place . That is the main obstacle to recovery . Taking it after the atrophy is like trying to catch up .

How many of us here are endocrinologists? All we have is opinions based on our own research. I know the theory behind running hcg on cycle, but, not my thing, my balls still work great when it's time to pct, I guess some people shrink down to raisins and just need to save the lil guys from disappearing all the way, I barely notice shit when im on. My gear must be fake. And yea, when it comes to bbing im gonna listen to the big guy because um, he's fucking jacked, and I'd like to be jacked too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550

I don't see any mention of this on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, kablamo that you speak of. The researchers must have missed that :) . Note the test subjects were injected with 500iu's EOD or an average of 1,750iu's per week.

My dick leaks like a faucet when I inject HCG.

Also Rich isn't someone I'd listen to personally. Most massive BBers have team chemists that tell them exactly what to take. They don't always know the science.

I reconstituted with traditional s?e water pictured here:
izrz3q.jpg

Monday was my first dose at 250iu, and I intended to pin that twice per week to follow along with my Test-E only cycle. I was going solely off guides/logs that I had read. If any of you have recommendations for my situation I am all ears. I am also pinning it straight out of the fridge, if the cold is in fact the contributing factor.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550

I don't see any mention of this on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, kablamo that you speak of. The researchers must have missed that :) . Note the test subjects were injected with 500iu's EOD or an average of 1,750iu's per week.

Ok ok, very juvenile explanation of the subject, and im no scientist. Im probably wrong. But what about desensitization from constant hcg usage? Is thAt a lie too?

I reconstituted with traditional sterile water pictured here:
izrz3q.jpg

My dick leaks like a faucet when I inject HCG.

Also Rich isn't someone I'd listen to personally. Most massive BBers have team chemists that tell them exactly what to take. They don't always know the science.

Your dick leaks? You got the clap bro

Nah, it's common with me. I spew cum after pissing all the time.

Ok ok, very juvenile explanation of the subject, and im no scientist. Im probably wrong. But what about desensitization from constant hcg usage? Is thAt a lie too?

Yes. Well, mostly. You'd have to use gigantic amounts (something like 4,000 IU/wk) for over a year to see any effect. And it doesn't seem to be permanent anyway. I can't recall the exact figures but this has been discussed here in the forums before.

The bro-science has been to hype that desensitization fear far out of whack for whatever reason. Dunno why.

Who said anything about constant hcg administration? I thought the subject was using hcg on cycle as opposed to blasting it at the end?

The subject of Leydig cell desensitization seems to be controversial, as to the amount of hcg that can cause it, and how long it takes to recover. IMO, it's best to run hcg on cycle, injected twice a week at 500 iu's, then at cycle end go to pct with no hcg.

I know you guys have been in this way longer than me, I'll update my ideas and read a lil more in depth on the matter, sorry for giving shitty Info, I'll try to just learn from now on. Thanks guys, and sorry op for confusion, listen to these guys.

Back