• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable drol and dbol

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today I broke into my anadrol. Pinned 50/50 dbol and drol preworkout. HOLY FUCKING PUMPS! I don't have very big arms but tonight I was as big as any motherfucker in the gym. Of course zero pip. Felt strong, but instead of being stong on the first set it was the second on each excercise. Three in a round of drop sets on a few excercises on the way out. I will be pinning this combo every preworkout until I am out which is about 3 weeks. I'm in love.

sounds like a winner...been lookin for a good tne/dbol type prew/out since ama left..this sounds maybe better

sounds like a winner...been lookin for a good tne/dbol type prew/out since ama left..this sounds maybe better
I want to try the pharmacom mix 5 honestly... Have you seen what's in it?!

I want to try the pharmacom mix 5 honestly... Have you seen what's in it?!

Had to look it up, very cool

100mg/1ml
Trenbolone Base 25mg
Testosterone Base 50mg
Stanozolol Base 25mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro. The inject dbol keeps coming up. Different threads. I ordered the oral pharmacom from Darius, sitting in NY right now :coffee:

Either way, as I mentioned on a separate thread, I was thinking .5cc mix 5 with 50mg inject dbol pre workout to start, but I don't want the win. Talking to waters about tne/androxine/inject dbol 50mg split. Pretty sure come January I'll have a thread about It :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I can only speak from the one time but I have done nothing but eat since I got back from the gym.

Back