• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Very tough week! Need some hookers and some blow!

But since this isn't the 90's, I'll just go train some chest tonight instead.

But this place is an imf clone... so there's trannies and meth
1350b2f64a349f4d4d4a3b9f26302526e1af3e4147eb1bf9d6749fa727728b01.jpg

Must have been a rough week, its only Tuesday haha

You got that right, my vehicle is in the shop with a $600 bill, the ceiling in my apartment is dripping water, last night i dropped $25 worth of freshly baked cod on on the kitchen floor and my GF is on the rag. FLM

You got that right, my vehicle is in the shop with a $600 bill, the ceiling in my apartment is dripping water, last night i dropped $25 worth of freshly baked cod on on the kitchen floor and my GF is on the rag. FLM
Oh hell bro hope your luck changes. 5 second rule on the cod?

I miss the 90s! Can't say I miss blow though, glad to get away from that. Thought AAS and GH habit is expensive.... not compared to a blow habit. Good luck bros on shit getting better.

Oh hell bro hope your luck changes. 5 second rule on the cod?

Thanks bro, and as far as the 5 second rule goes it probably would have been ok but I'm just a little to much of a germaphobe for that.

Back