PDA

View Full Version : PureGear Test E 300 and PureGear Deca 300

MoTest
11-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Alright so this gear has had very mixed reviews from research that I've done. I've seen reviews saying that it's fake as well as reviews saying that it's good to go. So I decided to give it a try myself. I took 450mg of test last Monday as well as 300 mg of deca. The following Thursday another 450 mg of test and 300 deca. Obviously these are long ester compounds, but I've seen noticeable strength, pump, energy and weight gain. Most likely water weight? Yes. Point is - it's good to go. Benched Monday after my first pin. 225lbs for 7 after a light warm up. (Pretty average). Yesterday - Sunday - benched again 225 for 11. Personal best. Maybe placebo effect but from the pump and aggression spike I say no. So far I've gained 2 lbs. a day. More than likely water. But I feel great and strong as an ox...... Already. As far as a negative goes the PIP that I got was horrible. It took nearly a week for my Glute to stop swelling. Heating pad ibuprofen and a good massage made it feel 10 times better. Any questions, send them my way.

MoTest
11-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Just read the sticky... Honestly, I'm a lurker. Only reason I made an account is to help out people like myself who got mixed reviews. Ya it's my first post but I'm not affiliated to pure gear or any supplier. I'm just an electrician from New England. LET ME LIVE MODs!!