• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stupid question...

Yeaaaaabudddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to run my first cycle and the options for test e include 350 and 200. So is there anything that I should be worried about if I go with the 200 and use 1.25ml?.... Initial thoughts are no and that 250mg of test e is the same rather or not I inject 1ml with 250mg/ml or 1.25ml with 200mg/ml.

Just being cautious so if anyone has insight let me know.

And just to be clear if it isn't obvious I'm looking to run 500mg per week for 12 weeks.
Stats: 6'3 224lbs ~12%bf

Don't over think it bro. You are correct. If it's dosed at 200mg per ml then you would pin 1.25ml to get 250mg.

No difference. The higher concentration may have more pip though depending on how its made/how you react.

Don't over think it bro. You are correct. If it's dosed at 200mg per ml then you would pin 1.25ml to get 250mg.

I'm with sob here bro. Keep it simple

stick with 200 for now bro...k.i.s.s.

the higher concentrations are for later in life when your running 1g of test or more with other compounds and ya run out of room in the syringe..lol,,,,,,enjoy this run and dial in your diet...its whats gonna determine your gains...

plus i heard higher concentration can have more impurities in them such as heavy metals and such.....i could be totally wrong here though...this is something i thought i heard in the past and is why pharm grade is under 200mg/ml

Back