• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feminist bitch

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/feminist-advise-women-to-avoid-feminist-men/

at the end of this page full of shit :

"Valenti recommends mothers not to breastfeed their sons so boys are less likely to develop muscle mass (which in today’s industrialised age is obsolete and used to overpower and inflict violence towards women) thus girls will be equal to boys in physical strength and less likely to be raped."

bitch pls,ROIDZ

Women are just angry that nature made them the weaker sex. Physically and mentally.

But vaginas have mystical powers over man. So it evens out.

I just ignore the feminist. We all know none of us would be here today if we all had the lacking physical abilities of women. Men built and bled for this world. And that's okay, because I love me some boobies.

Last edited:
Somehow I've just spent the last 3 hours on youtube. I started by watching vids of guys hitting gals. It was quite interesting. Then I watched road rage vids. Then somehow I got sidetracked watching border patrol checkpoint vids and police pull over vids.

Now I hate the gov't even more.

Somehow I've just spent the last 3 hours on youtube. I started by watching vids of guys hitting gals. It was quite interesting. Then I watched road rage vids. Then somehow I got sidetracked watching border patrol checkpoint vids and police pull over vids.

Now I hate the gov't even more.

skip to minute 10,enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_mB23h6Hl8

IML Gear Cream!
It is clear that she did not get the attention from boys that she wanted as a youngster...
And clearly that trend will continue now that she is an adult...
Is she a lezbo? Thinking she has got to be...

Back