• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clenbuterol???

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever use clen to help lose some weight? I'm just wondering if it gives you energy as well as born fat?

It doesn't give me energy at all, but does keep me awake.
As for my wife, days she doesn't take it she takes a nap... And days she does take it she has no nap.

Also note that you'll get very shaky (sucks if you pin that day) and I personally get lots of cramps from it.

It works but not without consequence. Shaky hands, sweating, headaches... These are a few of the sides. But no, it's never given me any energy. You'll need to supplement with Taurine and having potassium is a must. Because the cramps suck...

Kool guys thanx. Actually ordered some for my wife. Seems like she wants diet pills more so for energy that to burn fat. Any suggestions on a pill that is great for both she might like.

You could get some kind of ephedrine product. But you won't want to take that along with the clen

I've used clen before. Being shaky and jittery along with ability to sleep being hindered is what I noticed most. Never really noticed any extra fat loss or weight loss but I always ever took it on cycle and with a BF% of 11 of lower so that might have been why. Just my two cents but I wouldn't take clen again in hopes of trying to lean out those last couple percents. T3 I may try in that regard. Or just eating less lol. For energy, I've always like plain old fashioned caffeine pills. 200mg each. Very cheap. I don't drink soda and have never had a cup of coffee in my life so a caffeine pill perks me right up.

I hate clen, to me its just poison...try some injectible B12...

Clen isn't a CNS stimulant. It will not give you energy. But you don't seem to know a lot about it, do not just give this to your wife without more research. Clen used unintelligently is very dangerous.

Clen is nasty

Back