• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FitBit?

My wife. It's a pointless waste of money. She wore it for all of a week. It's for lazy people.

I agree with Sherk. Its for ppl who don't workout who want to feel good about themselves because they walked 2.1 miles doing mundane tasks during the day or at work.

Then they stuff their face with donuts afterwards.

Some people really like them. I agree that most people who use them are lazy, and don't workout but for the small percentage that do take bodybuilding seriously and use one it is helpful. Some people are very numbers orientated. I believe the FitBit can still be off though, around 10% up or down. So I wouldn't put 100% trust in it if you do get it.
Idk, personally I don't care how much I'm burning, if I'm not gaining/losing I just adjust my calories accordingly.

fitbit was regarded on testing to be the most off for activity

for the heck of it I leave the pedometer on my phone on....

I logged just shy of 15 miles at work one night..lol

I saw jawbone up for sale via groupon super cheap so Im assuming theyre coming out with a new model..I kinda want one to track sleep and get one of these trackers that has the alarm feature that wakes you up at the time least likely to eff up your sleep cycle

Back